Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

Hey kiddos and G’s! :wink:

So I’m up at a decent time today. I’m super excited because today I’ll be getting the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack and a new movie. :slight_smile:

I also was able to score an appointment today to get my hair cut for free!!

That’s right, big daddy Monte is getting his groove back lol! Just kidding.

9 Likes

Free haircut?! :open_mouth: You lucky duck.

2 Likes

I already already got em. Too late.

1 Like

The voices are at it again. I’m trying not to go back to sleep. Hope y’all have a good day.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I wonder what type of cologne he’s spraying on himself.

2 Likes

I have a dentist appointment in about 30 minutes. It’s nearby. I’m not looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Yes ma’am! All military and veterans get free haircuts at my community college’s salon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, awesome!! That’s really cool. :smile:

1 Like

Old spice.

New spice is out. Old spice is in.
Tine to get spicy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My new gastro doc is going to start me on samples of a certain GI motility drug. I don’t remember the name of it. It’ll supposedly help me with my gastroparesis (delayed stomach emptying) and also my chronic constipation, which was made worse by Seroquel.

I could only eat a third of my dinner, last night, because my stomach was apparently still full from lunch. I was feeling really ill, too, like sickly from trying to eat dinner.

But this drug should help move things along! I’m excited.

3 Likes

so tomorrow’s goal is get front porch clean, living room and kitchen clean, and lastly bathroom clean. that’s enough cleaning for one day. my caseworker is coming by on friday so i have a little incentive to clean.

2 Likes

took 1500mg of niacin today, i haven’t flushed yet, but i feel it coming on. sometimes i flush quickly, other time i wait 90 minutes and then flush after i think nothing will happen. i read 1500mg of niacin can raise testosterone so i will try it. it also helps with cholesterol.

1 Like

my niece got her pedicure now she is away getting a spray on tan haha, she lives in arizona but never goes outside apparently because i am darker than her, or maybe she peels easy idk, spray on tans are funny to me.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember that horror movie, Dr Giggles?

That movie is such trash LOL!

2 Likes

Dad and I brought some old windows to the transfer station and then cleaned a cabin. I’m not doing anything tomorrow. Heard voices today mixed in with sound. It’s not the worst thing but it means I have to watch my stress levels. I’m not necessarily stressed so not a huge concern atm.

May go back to the store for a bone in ham on sale. I want sandwich supplies and homemade split pea soup for something different.

Gonna clean up my living area. Do dishes tonight. Hopefully shower and possibly shave beforehand.

Mood is just okay.

Charles is happy and neither cat is sick anymore.

Banjo later. My first lesson next Monday.

3 Likes

mom is making spaghetti and garlic bread tonight, yum, and we may have a glass of red wine too. idk, i try not to drink more than once a week, and i had 3 beers while watching the football game on sunday. so maybe i won’t have any wine.

3 Likes

While I was in the store I had a horrible fantasy or whatever it’s called but I was about to do violence on a shopper. I truly felt angry at something that wasn’t real. Luckily I stopped myself but I’m sure my mouth was moving.

:no_entry_sign:

4 Likes

well one week til the road trip but i may not be able to go, for some reason mom wants to be gone 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks, and i have an injection on oct 7th, i don’t want to reschedule. i dont know why anyone would want a 3 week vacation anyhow. and i especially don’t want to stay with my sister and play with the little niece and nephew. o about my little niece she is in her first year of soccer and scored 2 goals in her first game. so i may not go, idk, it would be ok, just get a little lonely is all.

1 Like

Good morning folks.

4:20 am here

Need to make a quick phone call to the realtor to secure living space.

Have a great day everyone
Luv yas

3 Likes