Say Anything M is for Macaroni (and cheese)

Morning everyone, llama checking in.

Slept well, took a shower last night before bed, few dreams, but woke up rested.

Today I’m home alone almost all day, I haven’t been alone much lately, with fiancée working from home and my mom retired. It’ll be fun, maybe I’ll have to annoy all of you to keep myself on track.

Symptoms are behaving for the most part, nothing worth fretting over.

For right now it’s a plum pudding tea, some Mazzy Star, and a cuddle corgi upside down. I’m in a good place. Peaceful and still.

Wishing everyone a good day!

:llama:

5 Likes

:coffee::smoking: 151515q5q551

1 Like

Woke up early, cause I have an early video appointment with my pdoc. Then, right after, I gotta go to an in-person visit with a new gastroenterologist.

Whoop whoop. Gotta get ready. :socks::jeans::tshirt:

5 Likes

Haha :joy: you so silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Haha :joy: your life is insane!!! Do you live on the Funny Farm?

1 Like

@Loke No we are all bonkers in this building lol. Apart from the lady opposite who works at butlins. Its a bit of a giveaway cos we are all able bodied but got a council flat haha, so you can guess its the mind. :smiley:

Shes the one thats forever asking people to take her out for breakfast lol.

2 Likes

He’s not the ceo anymore

3 Likes

It amazes me how lazy young adults are these days. I started working off jobs at 15 years old. When my daughter was a baby I worked two jobs and went to college

3 Likes

I’m not usually a movie soundtrack listener, but man, the Home Alone soundtrack is good lol. Always nostalgic when I listen to it.

3 Likes

Sup y’all.

Had breakfast. Kinda chilly outside, suns nice. Dont know if ill go for a walk, maybe sometime in the evening.

Probably just gonna read, listen to music among other fascinating things.

Hope U guys are doing good.

Sending good vibes.

:raised_hands::white_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

About 12 minutes until video pdoc appointment. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think he’s chair of the company.

Idk exactly what that means though or his responsibilities within the company.

I could see myself butting heads with Bezos though. I just don’t think we’d get along

2 Likes

Is he the LaZboy, the office chair or the electric chair? :thinking: :scream::scream::scream::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

up for another day. they called about the blood work but i missed the call, i tried calling back and they were at lunch or something.

anyways will visit with my niece today and do little else. i shaved my head last night, so it will be a hat for a week then.

2 Likes

Anyone else scared of getting grey hairs or is it me ?

:dizzy_face::gun:

4 Likes

no im not worried about going grey, i’ve thought about it though and i probably will not grow much facial hair when it turns grey, right now i have 2 or 3 grey hairs in my goatee but nowhere else. i’ll be 40 in a couple years.

1 Like

depositphotos_11238948-stock-photo-couple-of-rabbits

4 Likes

All meds will stay the same, except I’m reducing Latuda from 80mg to 60mg. … Cause I’m lactating, again. :frowning: Booo.

But I’ll still take 500mg Seroquel and 1200mg Lithium Carbonate.

:rabbit2: :chipmunk: :skunk:

2 Likes

sO FluFfY!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OK, I gotta go to the gasto doc. :open_mouth: Peace out! :peace_symbol:

4 Likes