Say Anything LXXXV 😎

Could have paid $5.99 on Vudu to watch Underwater but Redbox had it for a $1.80. We’re in the money Mr. Skunk. We’re in the money.

:grinning:

3 Likes

Hahaha :slight_smile:

I’m pinchin my dimes a lot these days too.

Trying to save all my money for camera equipment and stuff like that.

4 Likes

Hey y’all, I just showered, brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash, feeling all fresh and clean.

8 Likes

My stepdaughter is really good at special affects makeup. It’s so cool how she does that

5 Likes

Oh how neat!

I’ve always been fascinated with makeup effects in movies.

I recently decided to get a book about it to study some of the techniques, and maybe even get some ideas for stories.

4 Likes

There might be stuff on YouTube too @Montezuma

2 Likes

Good day everyone! Hanging out with my 6 girls today, video games, movies, naps, and soon to be Chinese delivery.

Stay safe, be awesome!

9 Likes

Hi my Llama buddy!

Nice to see you online.

Take care.

3 Likes

Todays been rough.

4 Likes

I’ve read that part of the world has a lot of overcast, grey skies. Those are my favorite, perfect for driving.

1 Like

Still being tortured by voices. It gives me a command and when I don’t do it, it says “please? please? please? please? please? please? please? please? please?” I want to bang my head against a brick wall.

2 Likes

I haven’t had Chinese in forever (not by choice). We live so far out in the woods the delivery driver has no landmarks. Plus the nearest Chinese place is at least a 20 minute drive

2 Likes

When things settle down you should get some.

I love my restaurant. 5 minute or so from home, family owned and run. Lots of good food for a reasonable price.

Wishing you well!

4 Likes

I’m still fairly convinced I’m not a schizophrenic. My external voices sound so real. There have been a lot of things pointing to me not having schizophrenia. I’d rather not be world-infamous, though, so I come here trying to prove to myself that I’m a schizophrenic.

2 Likes

So I made boiled poke salat for my sister if she gets hungry. I told her and she said,”oh. I only eat my poke fried.” This is not a friggin hotel people. That’s ok. I’ll eat the damn poke.

2 Likes

Having my usual work night nerves. I hate this.

4 Likes

If I can’t sleep tonight I may stay up with you. Edit: You’re northeast right? so it’s probably chilly out where you are. It’s chilly here in Appalachia. People are often out and about in warmer weather. So if it’s chilly you might have a calmer night.

1 Like

No, I’m not in the northeast, though I am in the eastern time zone. It’s chilly here, too, though. It’s in the 40s right now.

2 Likes

Underwater was sweet. Highly recommend. I give it four peas out of a pod.

Also want to see Ghostbusters: Afterlife.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Not likely. It was colder last night, and it was still quite busy the first few hours.

2 Likes