Say Anything LXXXI šŸŒ“

wanna hear something funny ?

2 Likes

I watched the latest star wars movie. Rented in on my xbox one. I was totally spoilled to the movie and didnā€™t have high expectations. But, I have to say it was OK. Probably the best one in the sequel trilogy. Thatā€™s mainly because it was full of action and different locales, so it more to look at than the other 2.

3 Likes

My sleeping pattern is so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up right now. Well at least it doesnā€™t matter.

But I do need to get it back in order at some point if I ever get a job

3 Likes

Sure 6789975432

1 Like

I feel ok atm. My mood shifts around alot though. Extreme positive and extreme negative any moment.

3 Likes

we were drinking at nickā€™s one night playing ā€œsink the bisā€ me, casey, adrienne, and nick. anyways i was good and drunk and i was feeling a manic streak coming on. and i looked at my friend nick and said ā€œwe can be kingsā€ wanting to take on the world at the moment. he discouraged me and i went back to delivering pizzas. good times. i would later be in nickā€™s wedding and embarrassed myself thoroughly on the dance floor that night.

nick is now a history teacher, and football coach. his wife became a disability lawyer. they are still local, i would go to her, but i donā€™t want them to know my business. so i need to find another disability lawyer.

2 Likes

Why do you need a disability lawyer? You are on disability I though.

1 Like

i need to see about getting connected to an ABLE account so i can go back to work and save some money without losing my medicaid. last i checked you have to have been disabled before the age of 26, well i was clearly sz since about 19 or 20 but wasnā€™t diagnosed until 27 or maybe 26 im not sure. so i need to see if i qualify. you can put up to $14,000 a year in an account for home costs, travel, legal, medical, or education, or other living expenses.

3 Likes

I received my Abilify shot today. It didnā€™t hurt this time. Iā€™ve realized itā€™s the pre-loaded syringes that hurt like a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– . Today she used the vials of powder and diluent, mixed it, and injected with a regular syringe. It didnā€™t hurt at all.

Iā€™m having a decent day, how about yā€™all?

6 Likes

Is legal aid free in your country? For disability pensioners its free in Australia.

2 Likes

im not sure i donā€™t think so. some lawyers may do it pro bono, is that what itā€™s called when they donā€™t charge you? public defender is the only free lawyer you get in this country. when they charge you with a crime and you canā€™t afford a lawyer to defend yourself.

2 Likes

How are the sideeffects?I might have to change from clopixol. I feel some sort of imunity.

Iā€™ve never experienced side effects from Abilify, the shot or the tablets, but everyone is different.

2 Likes

What is the frequency? Every two or four weeks. No sideeffects, sounds great. What is the common dosage of abilify injection ?

Normally it is given every four weeks, though it doesnā€™t quite last the full four weeks for me, so now I get it every three weeks.

I donā€™t know what the common dosage is; I get the maximum dose, 400 mg.

2 Likes

I got to talk with my doctor about it, when the ā€œvirus thingā€ is over.

1 Like

Q Why would a dictator use tooth torture to enforce his authority?
A When it comes to defiance youā€™ve got to get to the root of the matter.

1 Like

I thought itā€™d be fun to try to teach Little LED how to play baseball. I didnā€™t think sheā€™d actually be able to hit it! Bashed me right in the face. :joy::rofl:

Enjoy it while itā€™s up, Iā€™m going to delete it in a few minutes.
Poof

8 Likes

Iā€™m having a late night cup of tea, much better than my pre work cup of tea. Itā€™s refreshing and I get an enormous sense of well being from it. Itā€™s half gone now and Iā€™m actually mourning it.

3 Likes

I forgot I was 39 a few days back lol. I was stuck in my mid thirties.

2 Likes