Say anything LXXV ☮️

Well you know about your body. Please use tge Ativan and Klonopin wisely.

I can understand how most docs can’t treat such pain anyways. Have a grandma who is in constant pain. Docs can’t do much. Pain clinics don’t work and they are stingy on the powerful meds.

1 Like

Ever notice when things go wrong, everything does

2 Likes

I notice when things go wrong it’s always my fault, no matter who or what the offending party is.

1 Like

Hey y’all, hope it was a good day. I had an okay day, other than making the long commute home through snow. It wasn’t too terrible, though.

It’s a quarter past 11, and I figure on staying up a while.

3 Likes

I messaged the text suicide line and I think they’re making it worse. Does it ever get better? Should I try a different option? I’m losing those fight very quickly and need help. Are there any other text or email options?

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

Found a chat service, but there’s a long line to wait. There are 68 people ahead of me.

Check your Walmart, some have Lego sets marked way down. And my husband still plays with Legos, so do all my teens, a 10 year old will be happy.

Just lying in bed with my new weighted blanket completely content and cozy about to fall asleep. Back to work again tomorrow.

Can text or online chat suicide prevention lines call the police on you? Like, will they call an ambulance out police? Maybe this is a bad idea. I don’t want ty bother anyone.

Can you go to the ER, I know here you can if you feel that way

I can’t go to the ER. No one would drive me.

That sounds like a lovely flavour. Nice!
I have a heating pad. It’s really nice!

1 Like

Hello @LED! I don’t know why on earth I checked on this like 2 hours later- are you doing okay now? These days I’m in a lot of pain too and I’ve been crying all night.

Unfortunately they can call police if they feel the need. It’s why I’ve never used the line after finding out from a friend.

I think it’s ■■■■■■■■ your doctor’s office didn’t call you in a RX for meds.

1 Like

No, not doing okay.

I’m so sorry. Are you still in a lot of pain?

Yes. It’s borderline unbearable. I’m just so tired and that always makes everything worse. But I can’t sleep because I’m in so much pain.

1 Like

I keep getting messages through my hearing aids. I can’t tell if it’s some sort of interference or whatever from the Bluetooth or if someone is actually trying to send me messages, but they keep telling me someone is trying to kill me and I need to get out as soon as it’s safe. But I don’t understand what’s going on

1 Like

That sucks- I was crying couple nights ago when my pain became so bad. Fatigue can make the pain so much worse.

Is it possible for you to go to the ER? If no one can drive you, maybe the police can help or you can take a cab or an ambulance.