Say Anything LXVIII šŸ¦™

Having to start fresh is tough. I hope it goes well!

1 Like

Hey yā€™all, is anyone up? Iā€™m bored, just listening to music and chillin. Itā€™s 12:30 am here, but I can tell I will be up for a while longer yet.

2 Likes

Just came across this ā€œegg fastā€ program and Iā€™m intrigued. Might try it at some point.

Who was doing keto? Was it @anon90843118? Have you ever heard of this?

2 Likes

Iā€™m up, trying to figure out a way to watch the latest Rick and Morty episodes on the TV. I stream them from the adult swim websiteā€¦ wondering if I can use chrome cast or something, itā€™s connected on the other TV I could move it temporarily.

1 Like

Chromecast should work.

1 Like

That show is so great; itā€™s a shame I didnā€™t come across it until just recently.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get a bath tonight. :-1: I actually was really looking forward to it, but Little LED was having a rough night and then I played on my phone too long. Maybe Iā€™ll get up early and get one.

Washer repair guy should be back tomorrow with the new pump. Hopefully thatā€™s all that needs to be fixed and Iā€™ll be able to catch up on this mountain of laundry weā€™ve got.

2 Likes

Tomorrow me and my father are leaving germany to visit our family for one or two weeks in poland. The nursing service gave me today my medication for the vacation.

2 Likes

ok.
could not reply earlier bcoz they have a limit on how much messages I can post.
sucks butā€¦

I am so in awe over my new hair. I canā€™t stop looking at myself in the mirror :smile:
It feels right. It looks right. This feels good

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been finding lately that distraction (eg video games, forums) has been helping me more than meditation.

2 Likes

Some people work harder so they seem more energetic then people doing less work.I thought I have done a lot of work,it seems I am wrong in somewhere

1 Like

Awake at 1am, thatā€™s what I get for taking a 4 hour nap yesterday, and then falling back asleep at 8pm.

Oh well. Voices are mild whispers, mood seems ok, thinking is clear.

Pdoc appointment today, gonna see if sheā€™d be willing to lower my risperidone now that Iā€™m feeling pretty stable on the abilify.

Lower risperidone raise abilify, maybe a 2mg/15mg split. That sounds nice.

Wishing everyone a fine day!

4 Likes

Iā€™m awake too @Ooorgle! Itā€™s 3:28 am here.
I slept all day yesterday until like 8 or 9 at night.
But I will set my alarm to wake up later this morning. Itā€™s not fair to my GF to sleep while she is up.

2 Likes

My GFā€™s daughter lost a ton of weight on a Keto diet.
I tried it, but I didnā€™t follow the diet strictly enough. If you can completely cut the white sugar and strictly limit most carbs, it should work well.

1 Like

Thursday evening here.

No one to chat.

Also whatā€™s there to chat about.

I am gonna beat schizophrenia.

Want to return to a productive lifestyle.

1 Like

parry, riposte, wrist flick and a thurst

Have at thee vile Madness! You shall not win this day!

proceeds to fight his Illness off

Single words, walls moving, donā€™t want to face the day before me, zero motivation.

Gonna do my best to not let the voices get me down, going to work my equivalent exchange tool. One positive thing I like about myself for every negative the voices call me. It helps keep me balanced.

Wishing everyone well!

5 Likes

Good morning @LED!
How are you feeling today?

1 Like

Sleeeeeeepy. I just woke up like 3 minutes ago. Waiting for Little LED to use the bathroom but she definitely woke up in a bad mood and she keeps yelling and whining. Hopefully some food will make her feel better because I cannot deal with this all day. Pretty sure Iā€™m going to have to go back to bed for a bit and take a nap. I havenā€™t been this sleepy in a long time.

2 Likes

Howā€™s your morning? Youā€™re up early. Or staying up super late?

2 Likes