Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything LXVI ☠

Slept awful last night had weird weird dreams but im bouncing back. Gonna do more cleaning today my room is a disaster. Thinking about practicing driving too if we dont get hit by that huge ice storm

2 Likes

I’m going to visit my brother in hospital. It brings back interesting emotional memories being there. His platelets have gone up a bit

6 Likes

My cleaning plans got interrupted. My friend had to take her cat to the emergency vet, so she dropped her kid off with us. So the kids are now destroying the living room that I only got halfway cleaned. :-1:

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: We have our rent automatically deducted and I just got the text that it was taken out so I checked my checking account and it was waaaaayyyyy too close to being overdrafted. :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face: Guess I’ll wait a few days to get groceries!

6 Likes

Just had to have adult conversation with a pharmacist who tried to question me about my meds.

He didn’t get to dictate what meds my Pdoc has me on.

He didn’t get to withhold my Risperidone.

Hrumph.

4 Likes

I have started to think online dating is toxic.

3 Likes

Holy ■■■■. Why did they try to keep them?! That’s such ■■■■■■■■.

3 Likes

Why are you on benzos?

Dude, you have the nicest feet of anyone I’ve ever seen!!! Nice legs :leg: too

3 Likes

Yeah you look so fat. Just kidding.:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Why did you delete your selfie @Italy2010?

1 Like

He told me “Normally I don’t like to dispense two antipsychotics at once unless you’re tritrating off one, and you are on a suitable dose of abilify”

I responded with “I am, just slowly.”

“Well I don’t feel comfo”

I interrupt “I don’t feel comfortable being schizophrenic and off my meds, should I talk to someone higher up and tell them you’re denying my medication?”

Had my pills in 5 minutes.

He was some punk 20 something, looked right out of med school

5 Likes

What happened with that potential date?

1 Like

She said she would get back to me when she knows she has got some time free, hoping she still will, but I know what people online are like. Seriously though, Its not been a good experience for me.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s ■■■■■■■■. I would be pissed.

1 Like

Oh I’m gonna complain to the pharmacy’s head, he’s a buddy of mine I’ve known for years, I do a crab feed with him every year at my old GP’s place

3 Likes

Ugh, I went to bed at a decent time last night. And I woke up around eight today, then I took my morning meds, and had two cups of coffee and went back to bed. Haha.

I hope you all are well.

2 Likes

Sounds like a nice lazy Saturday. Any plans for the rest of the day?

2 Likes

Oh I’m just gonna do some reading and maybe watch a movie later tonight. I’m thinking Rosemary’s Baby. It’s been ages since I’ve seen that one.

What are you up to today my Llama friend?

2 Likes

Just got back from getting my meds, might go take a nap myself, been up since 330am. Just wake up naturally.

Rosemarys was great, but way to triggering for my religious delusions. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ever seen “a cabin in the woods”? Was a pretty good zombie flick with a lot of meta awareness of the self inherent cheese of the genre.

4 Likes