Say Anything LXVI ☠

I had one of those, Nichole. We dated as kids, dated in our teens, broke up on and off.

Year or two will go by and we’d contact each other again, fool around, and break up again.

For many years I thought her and I would ultimately end up together. I still love her in part. But it just never seemed like the right time.

But then I met my Current fiancée. All my care and energy went into her, and as a result I’ve found a love with my fiancée that far surpasses what I had with Nichole.

I wish Nichole a good life, but her and I shouldn’t have contact. It took a while to come to terms with that.

You’ll find your one. Just don’t give up

4 Likes

I’m glad to hear you found happiness. I could relate to much of what you shared. It’s been a few years and in my case she is now married. I’m alright. I’m not sure I’ll find someone again. After years of the illness and medications, I’m asexual. It’s a little tough to explain but I don’t actively seek out sex and truthfully, sex doesn’t interest me much anymore. I think I can be happy on my own. When I think of the last three years or so, I’ve been fairly happy. Thank you for the kindness though, Oorgle. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

nods

I’m glad you’re happy, that’s the important thing!

2 Likes

I’m up early today. Been up since about 4 because of a ■■■■■■ up dream. I need to do a lot of cleaning today. Really not looking forward to that. I’ve got a pot of coffee going now to hopefully give me some energy. I’d also like to go on a longish walk today, but that’ll depend how I’m feeling later. Might have to bring my wheelchair just in case.

1 Like

Hi folks. I slept most of the day yesterday and much of last night. I’m feeling pretty good now. So today on my agenda is to do some Civil War reading and maybe video game a bit. Otherwise I don’t have any huge plans as of now. Probably shave, shower, and brush my teeth later. Keep your Sunnyside up.

:innocent:

5 Likes

I’ve fallen into the trap of there’s too much to do and don’t know where to start so I just haven’t done anything. Ugh. I need to just pick something and do it.

3 Likes

There used to be a place called Hallelujah Wings in my neck of the woods. Man I think they got their wings from a dinosaur chicken or something. Those things were huge and tasty!!! They served alligator there too

2 Likes

Heck in my bedroom I have two clothing piles. One for clean and one for dirty. In my bedroom floor. And I shower every day and I don’t go anywhere so I wear the same clothes for days. When they start to stink I change. I keep my kitchen and living room clean. It’s a myth that being a woman makes you a good housekeeper. I’m the only one here so who cares? I just close my bedroom door. Plus from what I’ve read you haven’t been feeling well so

1 Like

I’m far from a good housekeeper. :rofl::joy: I do minimal cleanup through the week, but on weekends we usually clean things to keep them from getting too bad.

My bedroom hasn’t been cleaned in months. Lol

3 Likes

I slept til 910 this morning. I feel like if I don’t get up by 8 I’ve wasted my day.

1 Like

customer review on Amazon about Deathwish Coffee:

I’m sold. I bought this to keep me alert …

I’m sold. I bought this to keep me alert and focused at work. By my second cup I no longer needed a keyboard or mouse, as I was able to control my computer directly by thought. By the third cup I could hear colors and smell sounds. After my fourth cup, I decided to burn off some of the excess energy with a quick jog, and ended up finishing the Kessel Run in 11 parsecs flat! Seriously… Buy this stuff!

5 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: I was looking at this the other day! I was adding stuff to my wish list for a gift exchange I’m doing with another forum I’m on and came across it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of getting some for my stepmom. She works long hours and gets up at 430 every morning and she likes coffee. But she looks forward to the Red Lobster gift card I get her every year. I’ll probably get her both.

3 Likes

I might add some red meat and more flesh into my diet cozz I feel kinda lifeless lol

1 Like

my sister had her baby today! A little boy. I’m an uncle! I’m excited. Too bad they live across the country from me – I’d spoil the heck out of that kid.

9 Likes

I’ve been having trouble sleeping at night for a week or so. didn’t get much sleep last night either. I don’t know why, my pdoc said I may be getting manic if im not sleeping, but I don’t think that is it. maybe im watching too much tv and being overstimulated. I’ve been watching a lot of basketball and news late at night lately.

put up my little Christmas tree. I don’t think I like it. I may go ahead and put up a bigger one that is laying in the barn.

1 Like

830am, been up for five hours already. I need to stop getting up so early, by the time it gets to mid day I’m wiped out.

4 Likes

I got some good sleep last night, feeling good right now. I just finished my coffee, might go out for a cigarette in a minute, then maybe watch the Michigan-OSU football game, major college football rivalry right there. ■■■■ OSU lol. My bud and his wife and kids are at a funeral right now, so I’m home alone.

I hope y’all are well.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’m away again in that town that’s onley an hour away! Big hotel room. I’m gonna have a shower now and get ready and go out for dinner!

7 Likes