Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything LXIII ☔

I showered, finally, and I feel much better for having done so. Soon I will brush my teeth and rinse with mouthwash, then I’ll be all clean. I’m thinking about having some lunch soon, so I’m holding off on the tooth brushing for the moment.

2 Likes

dad said I went through 1430 gallons of water last month. he just got the bill. I take one shower a day, but usually I have a nice long soak and use up all the hot water. I could probably cut that in half or more if I took quick showers. over at his place though, he went through 4600 gallons of water, but he also does laundry and washes the dishes every night. so I guess my usage is not so bad, but I could do better. my bill was $14 dollars.

1 Like

@ninjastar @Treebeard @ZombieMombie

If I anonymize my account, will it delete all ip addresses and identity of my account? Just paranoid that’s all. It would be cool to delete every post ever also, but that’s not possible right? Maybe just delete the top 10-20 most revealing posts on here.

I probably just want to re-create a new account. I’m just paranoid that’s all.

What does delete and anonymize do? Thank YOu.

Watching the Lions-Raiders game, and my Lions’ defense is looking like utter ■■■■. I don’t think I’m going to enjoy this game very much.

My sister puts on this really really screechy accent in the home regularly, often to imitate the cat. it really bothers me, but she wont stop if I tell her. Told her once before but she just continued that is actually what I hate about her behaviour. idk why it bothers me so much maybe one reason being that she tells me off for when im silly like its ok for her to be like that but not me.

1 Like

This is what admin says

1 Like

IP does not get deleted, but we can delete a small number of your posts if you flag them for us. Anonymization replaces your username and all @ mentions with a generic username and makes the account unusable as well as cleans your profile page. But we can’t delete accounts.

2 Likes

My dad can be annoying sometimes with his repetitive high pitched whistling. Drives me nuts. Same tune over and over. Things could be worse no doubt but anxiety and whistling do not go together.

2 Likes

Lol I can totally relate.

1 Like

Gonna do cross country skiing this winter and maybe buy a road bike for the summer. Was thinking about getting a motorcycle but I don’t know as I’m kind of an idiot because I’d hit a pothole or a deer or something with it then sza will be the least of my problems. I should be a able to get a decent beginner road bike inexpensively.

1 Like

I showered!! Hubby picked took out the trash in our room, which was on my to-do list. Good thing, too, because my back is killing me, and I don’t think I could have bent over to do it. I have ice on now. I want to go for a walk, though.

1 Like

Before these whispers started I used to hear my nickname which is just one word but it was me that was doing it. I imagined my nickname being called. It was after this that it continued on from one word so it’s my fault that I hear these whispers. I started them. But when I imagined my nickname being called it was out of fear, ‘like what would it be like if I heard my nickname being called’, and I would hear it.

So I wonder if I was to get a med increase would the same thing happen again? I can’t risk it. As tempting as it is, I have to save a med increase for a more severe deterioration in my voices. Such as if they persist when I’m distracted or if they get more clearer.

1 Like

I just applied for two part-time jobs! It would be so nice to get out of the house!

@Italy2010 If your voices or paranoia are getting worse, please don’t hesitate to get a med increase. You are operating under the assumption that your condition will deteriorate, but this could actually be the start of that deterioration. Don’t wait until it’s too late.

1 Like

Thank you @Happy_H I will most certainly get a med increase if they get worse. I’m very sensitive to the volume of them so if they so much as get an ounce clearer I will get it. My paranoia isn’t there at all, just the voices.

1 Like

Bought the dogs a picnic table. Maybe they will stop getting on top of my hot tub.

9 Likes

Raiding on World of Warcraft is kinda stressful, I don’t like it, it’s kinda making me wanna quit the game for awhile. Gonna do some raiding with the guild tonight in a couple of hours. Gonna try to get some KFC before then so I’m well fed. Then afterwards I can watch some YouTube or something.

How’s everybody doing?

4 Likes

Just got home from grocery shopping. It really takes it out of me being around that many people.

We’re having breakfast for dinner tonight. I’m making veggie omlettes and cinnamon rolls. It’s going to be tough to not taste a cinnamon roll, but hopefully I can fill up on veggies and not be tempted.

3 Likes

Hi Agent. I shaved and showered so I feel happy. Bought some Juul pods earlier. Now I’m going to watch The Golem and later play that Battleship game on ps4. How’s Cali been treating you?

1 Like

I hate grocery shopping. It was a big deal for me when I went into Safeway in the middle of the night (by myself-without my fiancée) and bought a premade salad lol. I have Truman Show Syndrome, so I think everybody knows me and has hate for me lol.

3 Likes

was talking to dad about moving to ohio again. I’ve been looking at rents in around Athens, ohio, and they’re not so bad, I could probably afford it. the allure of moving to ohio is I can get an ABLE account to save money, nearly $300,000, and would still be able to keep my Medicaid. bonus.

for those not familiar with ohio, Athens is a college town, home to the university of ohio. relatively small, only 25,000 people. so it would be a bit younger crowd mostly and not so many cars on the streets, maybe I could get work at a restaurant or something. also im looking for a place with bus service, where I could get rides to and from work, or to the grocery store, and hopefully not have to drive. if I can live without a car, I would be thrilled. would just get a bicycle with basket to get around town in mostly.

5 Likes