Say Anything L is for Lasagna

Are you not feeling like not talking with your mood?

1 Like

Welcome to the club. I am also having that issue tonight. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Nah, Iā€™m fine. I have nothing else to do since I canā€™t sleep anyway.

1 Like

Bada bing bada boom.

Sup fellow insomniacs.

:zzz::sleeping:

2 Likes

Have you ever tried the banana tea? My MFM suggested it when I was pregnant and couldnā€™t take many meds and it worked okay sometimes. But my other friend swears by it even still.

1 Like

My dog just moved into my bed. I shouldve removed the stairs so she couldnā€™t do that.

1 Like

same. i layed and just had a convo with myself with my eyes closed for like an hour, each day i stay up a little longer, a few days ago i went to sleep at 5am and wokeup 2pm, yesterday fell asleep around 7am and wokeup 4pm, i guess ill be up till like 8am today :confused:

1 Like

No, I havenā€™t. Iā€™m not big on tea but if it helps sleep I might be willing to try it.

1 Like

Daughter just called, heā€™s free to go. The insurance company will get with them in the morning I just have to help out with the Lyft fee. $75 to-get them home!

3 Likes

You just boil a banana in its peel for about 10-15 minutes, then drink about a cup of the water. I usually boiled about 2ish cups of water and and drank half, went to sleep, then drank the other half when I woke up a few hours later.

2 Likes

Interestingā€¦I certainly never would have thought to boil a banana in its peel and drink the liquid. Unusual remedy.

1 Like

So, do you need to go then Michigan?

1 Like

Apparently the peel has a ton of tryptophan.

2 Likes

No I gave her my debit card number. Sheā€™ll call when they get home.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the stuff in turkey that makes you tired on Thanksgiving, right? :thinking:

2 Likes

3 Likes

So whatā€™s the verdict on our M is for?

1 Like

Haha, more like brain sweats. :wink:

1 Like

Are you going to start the new thread @Michigan ? We are getting close

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll start it.

1 Like