Say Anything III

What did you say earlier. What are you referring to? :thinking:@mermaid1

1 Like

I hope you can get things figured out, Anubis.

1 Like

Thanks for all your support everybody you are all great!! I get more support from you than from the health system here.

1 Like

Happy birthday @anubis

2 Likes

They just made me an ECG.
If they send me home without doing anything I will wake up sick again tomorrow and what will my psychiatrist be able to do Friday?! I really wonder! She already raised my antipsychotic and it didn’t help me at all.

They took me some blood and I will have an echocardiogram. They want to verify if I had an heart attack. I’m supposed to have a cardiac stress test.

I already said to you in this forum in a post that I felt like I had a heart attack. :slightly_frowning_face:

hmm…maymbe it could’ve been a panic attack? how old are you if u don’t mind me asking?

It’s definitely not a panick attack. I have never felt panicking. I have always been calm. I am 40 today. Thanks for your post.

I hope they will find I had a heart attack because something is wrong. I really felt like I had one and since this time I’m feeling like my heart is weak.

I know everything I have learned I can teach. That doesn’t mean I want to teach everything, or that I know something someone does not.

My initial thought is that I do not know something that someone does not.

Hey Thai,
I was listening to some Peter Tosh earlier today. It reminded me of our reggae chats :slight_smile:

I hope you’re well. :v:

1 Like

Yeah man i’m doing well. Hahah what else can I say? How about you?

1 Like

Right on bro. Oh I’m good man. I gotta go to the grocery store soon, and I’m a little nervous about that.

Other than that man, things are going fairly smooth. I got a CBT book today too.

Sweet man. That’s a good idea. I haven’t read a book in awhile, but I play a lot of video games. A lot of reading to learn to play on some (video games) lol.

1 Like

@anubis, sometimes when I feel a panic attack I try to focus on my physical self…and sometimes it can feel like a heart-attack, at least with me. If I can sense my symptoms coming, I find a quit spot and do deep breathing and try my best to clear my mind of everything. Sometimes if I can I put on relaxing music and try to focus my attention on that, and not what’s going on in my head.

To me, not trying to judge…just help, it does sound like you have some anxiety problems. It may not be full on panic attacks, but a milder form of it. I just wanted to state that sometimes a panic can feel like something else if you’re not focusing on your thoughts. I hope you can find the right medications, it took a while for me and my doctor and we’re still adjusting from time to time depending on how I’m doing. I think after a while your body gets used to a certain drug, or drug amount and you need to ether change the amount, or the drug to maintain a healthy balance.

I know it’s hard, but try not to focus too much on work, and just about you and yourself. I’m glad you have a job you like, and that your company sounds like they really value your work I hope things calm down for you and you can get back to doing what you do.

3 Likes

i feel emotions so intensely and build people up so much in my head and im so starved for contact with people that i immediately try to make it as intimate as possible only to be let down when people dont live up to my fantastical expectations

1 Like

Story time: I went outside for a walk as it is sunny. A random guy was smiling at me for a while so I smiled back, wasn’t looking where I was going and ended up treading in a massive pile of dog s***.
This is why I am single!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

5 Likes

lol jess that’s funny, what was the guy’s reaction when you stepped into it?

1 Like