Say Anything III

Aw well I can turn that frown upside down ma’am!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think I am addicted to this forum. When I work, I don’t come here so often because I am too much busy, but in my free time, I’m constantly here because I can’t chat as much to people in real life.

2 Likes

Everything seems off. I drank a bottle of water and I could feel myself get catatonic. My head drenched to the side, my body rested completely on my opposite elbow. And now that I am here, everything feels like a cartoon. I’m been having mini blackouts. I just crawled into bed fully clothed and just noticed it. My body seems to move before I tell it to. Man that’s weird.

I think lots of you hate me and don’t want to tell me to my face.

I hate you too just sayin

I doubt anyone on the forum hates you @anon1571434. I hope you feel better soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nobody hates you, you’re a cool guy! :wink:

I want to breakfree …!!! I want cure …!!!

1 Like

May you feel loved yo instead of feeling hated.

I am a bit of outsider on forum as I do not usually connect with people on or off line.
I have felt hated too.
By most.

But am feeling positive and happy and loved today.

Hope you will feel better soon.

Is it a vibe and feeling you get or has anyone written in a abusive way to you?

I think you are liked by those here on forum who like seeing you around.

Nah I don’t hate you! :slight_smile:

everyone likes you @anon1571434 I guess you might be having some symptoms. :frowning:

I don’t hate you or anyone in this forum. You are well liked Arturo and you try to encourage us as well.

@anon1571434 you know i don’t hate you. I worry sometimes a lot of posters don’t like me. I think you like me. maybe I’m wrong. But I definitely like you. Cheers.

Laughter can also be the killer.-----Zoom

Especially when someone laughs at you.

@anon1571434 I consider you a friend, a homie.

I hope you’re feeling Ok.

I apologize if my humor comes across as weird sometimes.

Take care :v:

@anon1571434 We never had the occasion to chat so much since now but you seem to be very friendly and funny. So of course no, I certainly don’t hate you!!!

I understand that members here can disagree on certain issues, but that doesn’t mean they must hate each other.

I like your new avatar better, Arturo.

3 Likes

I’ve been waking up every morning with such severe panic and anxiety.
I’ve canceled my entire week, and I’m staying home to de-stress.

1 Like

If my symptoms were delusions, psychosis, hallucinations or something like that, I would have saw someone who could help me right away as soon as last Friday!!!

Just because my symptoms are somatics, I have to wait 1 week to see someone. :slightly_frowning_face: I have to wait, be patient and during this time SUFFER!

I’m not suffering less than anyone who has psychosis or hallucinations! And the consequences on my life are not less important! :slightly_frowning_face:

And do you want to know what’s the cause of this situation? : I don’t have any diagnosis!!! This is why I have to wait so much!

Better to light a single candle than to curse the dark.

1 Like