Say Anything III

Thanks @Jesspresso! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think it will probably take some weeks to recover and I’m supposed to leave for Europe in September 29, so I worry a bit about this because the travel insurance doesn’t cover mental illnesses. :open_mouth:

Are you a welder @Mountainman? I forgot what kind of work you do.

No I deal in salvage, only sort of welding I do is cutting up large metal stuff

1 Like

Right on. I’m thinking about going to school for welding, but I hear it’s fairly physically demanding. And I’m getting somewhat old. So who knows. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s also bad for your eyes despite the welding shield. Plus now they have laser welders which you can’t see the trail, only the spot it lands on. So good luck getting back what ever you hack off with that.

1 Like

Europe has some very beautiful countries and places (not that I’m biased or anything :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) !

Just take things one day at a time :slight_smile:

It’s silly that travel insurance doesn’t cover mental illness! Hopefully that will change soon…

1 Like

Yeah that’s another one of my concerns, in regards to it being bad for the eyes. I already have poor eyesight (I wear glasses).

what a miserable jerk!

This illness is a jerk :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I agree with you about Europe! More precisely, I’m going to Lisbon. :slightly_smiling_face: It would be the first time I leave North America and that I that the plane.

The travel insurance only covers mortality in the family and serious physical illnesses. So it doesn’t cover psychological or psychiatric illnesses.

Take care selene.

Try to take things 1 day at a time. :v:

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I decided against trade jobs. Too physically taxing and nobody is going to want to do that at 60 years old!

1 Like

Yeah the trick with trade jobs is to get into something that’s in Super high demand. Then do it for - oh let’s say - about 15-20 years and quit before your body gives out.

i dont know how to talk to people anymore i used to be making a bunch of posts and trying to talk to people on here but now i am just lost, hope i will be able to think correctly again once i am back on meds

3 Likes

A lot of zinc supplements I find are over the daily upper limit for consumption. So I break them in half :grin:

2 Likes

Arturo – Have you ever thought about going to school and studying to be a personal trainer, or a nutritionist?

You know a lot about that kind of stuff!!

Actually I’m in school for that now lol

2 Likes

lol Awesome!! :smile:

1 Like

A question about the forum people! :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it possible to take a picture using the cell phone and than post the picture on the forum just by using the cell phone?

I can’t figure out how to do that. When I create a post, I know that I can drag the picture on the window on a computer. But how to do the same using the cell phone?

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

there is upload picture button on the window under reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahhh!!! :grin:
Thanks a lot! I have never saw that button I don’t know why! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like