Say Anything III

so tired. Wish I can take a bubble bath but too tired.
I worked non stop for two hours and finished major pending stuff. Phew!

I am glad.

I drank soya chocolate and just gonna lounge in bed for a while.

I have been feeling very nauseous recently. I almost vomited in the car today

2 Likes

Wow. Sorry to hear about that.

My body feels sore. I hope i’m not getting sick :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

:black_medium_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_square::black_medium_square: insomnia

Thats what I used to hate about sharing a place, no privacy, had room mates just walk in on me. Very rude thing to do

Hurricane Irma devastated the Florida, Naples area. I wonder how @kindness is doing

Not sure where exactly he lives but Tampa got lucky. Hopefully @kindness isn’t far from Tampa. I know he’s on the west coast but not sure where exactly.

1 Like

My day seems good…

I will finish most work.

2 Likes

I ordered new groceries online. This time the bill was double :frowning: Groceries are expensive…
But I ordered a lot of fruits included cactus pear. I wanted to try it :smiley: :cactus:

I want to get healthy…

1 Like

Aren’t you working today? :stuck_out_tongue:

You have the procrastination :monkey:

1 Like

I got 20 bucks worth on the weekend could carry it with one finger

1 Like

I am :tired_face:

I have a lot of work.

2 Likes

People rave about peanut butter and jelly all of the time but I just tried almond butter and jam together (i’m allergic to peanuts lol) and now I am repulsed :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

2 Likes

It was so gross and now I need to brush my teeth and tongue and use mouthwash to get rid of the taste!

1 Like

Nexy time just use jelly. Not even bread kust jelly

Even my hair stinks of it! :persevere: Or maybe I am just over-stressing…

Lmao. Jelly will fix that. Or is that tomato juice :thinking:

1 Like

Today I’m not feeling worst than yesterday but I’m not feeling better as well.

I had a breakdown last Thursday and I am not recovering yet. I knew that it would take a lot of time because I am used to my breakdowns.

I’m waiting for the nurse to call me and I really hope that my psychiatrist will be able to do something quick to help me recover faster so I would be able to go to my trip in Europe. I couldn’t get any help from anybody during the weekend.

I’m staying at home today because I’m still feeling too weak and I will probably stay at home tomorrow too, unless there’s a miracle.

Old people do a lot of hacking their lungs up

Yes, get it done so you can help with mine :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry you haven’t been feeling very good recently :slightly_frowning_face:

Breakdowns are emotionally and physically exhausting - it’s good that you’re allowing yourself time to recover!

Wishing you a speedy recovery :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I post weird stuff on Tumblr, hope no one looks at it but it’s fun

1 Like