Say Anything III

“In a real sense all life is inter-related. All men are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be, and you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be…
This is the inter-related structure of reality.”–Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Letter from Birmingham Jail

1 Like

It’s 2:30 :clock230: am and I’m still awake. I am excited by several things going on in the coming few weeks. I just hope my anxiety, lack of motivation and usual lack of interest in things don’t rear their ugly heads! It is rare for me to look forward to events. :smile:

3 Likes

In Florida there are many businesses that provide military veterans and active-duty personnel with discounts. Mary (my girlfriend) and I went to Popeye’s Chicken last week because they give me a 20% discount. I showed my military ID, but then the manager came over to me. She asked me if I had been in the Navy. I said yes. She then said my discount would be 50%. I asked her why and she told me that her brother was in the Navy. I asked if he was still in the Navy. She became emotional and told me that he was killed on a mission in Afghanistan in 2010.

I hugged her so tightly.

10 Likes

And so the geodon withdrawal begins. I don’t know how long it will last but I hope it’s not too long because it’s miserable. And this is me going off of the lowest possible dose!

It starts out as just feeling really energized and good. Then after several hours of this the energy turns into nervous energy and then it builds into extreme anxiety. I’m definitely going to be popping klonopin until this is all over. What a horrible, horrible medication.

No sedation today though which is a blessing. I was so productive because of that. The sedation made me lose half a day every day to drugged coma sleep. No way I would’ve been able to do classes and work with that issue.

i’m 20 weeks pregnant
:weary:

1 Like

Haha that’s too funny @san_pedro you know you(we) can’t get pregnant.

1 Like

just joking…

Popeyes chicken is friggin awesome!!! -Little Nicky

But seriously, very cool :cool: :sunglasses:

Ah what a day :frowning: I feel so broken physically. I am tired and need to rest.
I just made some food though because really I need to eat some food :frowning:
I made rice with vegetables and also beef teriyaki. I hope it tastes good.

Then I’ll take my med and just sleep.

1 Like

I hope you feel better @mermaid1 !
I wish you all the best.
May you feel better tomorrow!

1 Like

That’s so awesome @kindness. Thank you for your service.

I had a Vietnam Veteran thank me the other day and he shook my hand. (I was wearing my Air Force hat). It meant the world to me.

Take care :v:

I lost 3 pounds this week instead of the usual 1 pound. I’ve been sleep deprived, so maybe that contributed. But if I continue to clean up my diet maybe I can do that more often.:smiley:

3 Likes

Whenever Don Juan bites me, literally a split second later he starts licking me. I find it funny

3 Likes

Cats…:smirk_cat:

My daughter starts school next Tuesday. Two hours of driving a day. And if she has activities, like swimming, it’s either stay in town and wait for it or drive three hours a day. That doesn’t count if I go to town for lunch, another hour a day driving. I actually enjoy driving because nothing is expected of me other than paying attention to the road, but this will be a bit much for me. I think I will start having breakfast (I usually skip it) and start skipping lunch.

I wish I could dig my Pimsleur Spanish out of boxed storage under the stairs but I think it’s just for the computer and I’m not even sure if my car has a CD slot. I will have to look, it would be a good use of time. Maybe my daughter would pick up on it too.

1 Like

I love my cat, I love taking care of him. He’s so awesome. :blush:

I think he was Bluesman in a previous life because he’s really cool. :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

My vision is a bit blurry since I started a higher dose of medication.
The letters look blurred when I read and write lately.

There is many ways of bullying in silence even with out s word being said but a vibe and nasty.

I am not very loved or liked .

A minority can appreciate me and who I am.

Thatzzz the spirit hey.

Trying to drive me off the forum oh so subtle…

Just like my bf friends have been trying to break us up.

Maybe I will stay on the site anyway so I can vent whether you like me or not.
Don’t like me…
Tough!

I love me and a precious few do too.

I have even been missed by a person in state I used to live in.

I do not connect with people not even on this forum.

I just baked. Bread rolls.
With poppy and sesame seeds on them.

I also wiped the bench and did the dishes.

I appreciate not having voices anymore but I still have other symptoms.

I am happy my neigher is with me in same state just a fifteen minute drive to get to where she is agisted.

She traveled perfectly I was told and did not lose weight or stress out.

My eyes feel wierd and my throat too .

Hope you guys are well.

3 Likes

bureaucracy 1515151515

:blush: hums thank youuuu~ I am well thanks to your comment :blush:

1 Like

Did you hear the one about the person with schizophrenia who sprained his knee? Probably not…

I have to remember today all of the blessings that I have. Bills have piled lately, but I have found happiness in life through the nightmares, voices, and sites because I am doing what I love in life.

I have clients that I talk to and see every day that never knows that I have a chronic mental illness. To me, that is some cool stuff.

Take care peeps, nothing but love brothers and sisters!

1 Like