Say Anything III

Ahh yeah ?! I was wondering why ?!

But it seems to help my intrusive thoughts

@mermaid1 I already said, and I will repeat:
the solution to intrusive thoughts is antipsychotic medications.
The antipsychotics are the first, and best, line of defense against intrusive thoughts.
I take olanzapine 10 mg, and it deals with them in an awesome way.
I also haven’t gained any weight.
L theanine is a shady supplement.

1 Like

I have been having intrusive thoughts while taking antipsychotic since 2015. My intrusive thoughts have no beginning or end. L Theanine is helping so I am relieved :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mermaid1 it means your meds were not working.
If you recently switched meds it is probably the new med kicking in, rather than L theanine.
Is it true that you recently switched meds?
If yes it explains everything.

1 Like

If l-theanine works let it work…!!!

2 Likes

I should relax this week and take it easy by staying in. My mom’s been pushing me to go for walks and run errands with her all week, and I did just that, I know the weather is nice but sometimes I just want to stay in the comfort of my own home.

I am also seeing a friend next week, we’re going to go to the park to catch up. Getting there and coming back will be stressful but being with her should be OK.

Have a great weekend everyone

:sunflower:

1 Like

Finally I sent a feedback to Google:

Can I opt out of Google Account “New sign-in from Chrome” or similar e-mails and NOTIFICATIONS ACROSS ALL my Android phones? I have to tap Yes on my Android phone, add recovery e-mail to sign in. I need to clear the “new sign-in” notifications from EVERY Android phones and I have to go to Gmail and delete the junk “New sign-in” e-mail, what’s more, I have to take extra step to go to Trash and Empty Bin.

Just one sign-in creates all these junk messages and notifications. Certainly I know it comes handy in case of theft or misuse.

But, can I choose to opt out of all these extra precautionary steps?

Angry face and irritated mood.

Thank you @mermaid1. I am Ok at the moment.

Take care :v:

1 Like

Some guy just tried to run me off the road because I was trying to let someone out of the parking lot while he was behind me.

2 Likes

i see my psychiatrist in a week i cant take it i hate these voices they dont shut up all day long i think i need a higher abilify dose and if that doesnt work i will go back on zyprexa and try not to gain a ton of weight again i feel like weight gain is inevitable on zyprexa for me i envy the people who can take meds and they work and they dont gain weight

1 Like

Holy crap!!

Are you Ok @anon1571434?

@sigarino hang in there, you will find a med that gets rid of your voices without excessive weight gain!!
I am rooting for you man everything will be all right!

1 Like

Cooooola sounds like a character of a neighbour. I don’t know my neighbours name. They’ve lived here longer than me.

1 Like

I’m fine but I told him what I thought when he got in the other lane and passed him.

1 Like

Bought a pretty sari diary to put moods on it. It has no lines. I’m just gonna print a mood chart and stick it on :slight_smile:

1 Like

At my husband’s Masonic/Shriner’s function. Outside vaping. Stressing abut managing so far, so good.

3 Likes

I like hearing her laugh. Makes me laugh :joy:

1 Like

Yeah laughter can be infectious. I once went to a laughing class I felt stupid but I think I almost laughed.

1 Like

Is this a joke? Lol

1 Like

Are you asking me ? No. There was a peace in the park festival in oxford and in there they did a laughing club. I felt ridiculous. People walking around in circles laughing. I told my cousin I’m walking out.

1 Like