Say Anything III

How old are you?

My brother and sister visited me this past Friday through Sunday. I hadn’t seen them in 10 years. Had a great time seeing them. We went to the Salvador Dali Museum (had never been there), an aquarium, and lots of other places.

I was so happy to see them.

5 Likes

That’s awesome. 10 years is a long time. :v:

1 Like

That is good man. Family can be important.

2 Likes

Today - hair cut, change oil/oil filter, if I have time: renew tags and liscense, and the gym

EDIT - CRAP I FORGOT TO TAKE VITAMIN D BEFORE I LEFT

1 Like

I am having nightmares again. Plague is bothering me in them. They’re very scary. In this one it was only like I was half asleep and half awake. I couldn’t move at all again and was lying in bed. My vision flashed between black (eyes closed) and of seeing a very dark office. In the chair at a desk was a the figure of a man with very curly hair. It was Plague. He was commanding me to obey him and I basically just kept saying no. He got angrier and angrier. Then finally he leaped up on his desk and shouted something at me in Latin, I wish I could remember the words. When he did that I suddenly felt very strange like I was a rubber band that just snapped. Then I started to physically feel myself being molested again. I woke up in a panic shaking and am still unsettled an hour later.

Ohhh gym :joy: I’m sure you going for the gym :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

ah I took a short nap in the early morning.
It is too hot though…

1 Like

Maybe the attacks are getting worse because you’re not eating food with your Geodon?

I’m eating natto - yum.

1 Like

a place i applied to called me in for an interview today and im so nervous

6 Likes

That’s great! All the best.

My grandad was a plonker. He would poke peeps round the block with his stick and then go complain the kids are being a nuisance wtf :rage:

Wow! I’m having a few hours of feeling ‘normal.’

3 Likes

I came to marshalls. There is not much

2 Likes

What were you expecting to find there Selene?
And what did you actually see?

Good pricing for designer items

They do not have nice worth items to purchase.

2 Likes

I am just walking around. Gonna browse more shops and just walk a lot for another 3 hours

1 Like

Not to be mean but be careful not to walk into a pole. Happened to me. Have fun :grin::grin::grin::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

my friend and her boyfriend broke up and she came over upset because they’d had an argument over whether he could still be my friend after they broke up. Basically, he wants me to tutor him with his writing, it would be a paid gig. I’m ok with that. Not so sure about how inclined I am to chummy up to my best friend’s ex, though. Especially since he used his bounty hunter expertise to find out my full legal name, as well as freaking me out by telling me a “story” about a girl he knew who had been in psych wards…it all sounded like me and I fear he used his connections to learn about my past 5150’s, 5250’s.
I’m now paranoid that he found out I post here. My friend sent me a screenshot of an app on his phone and it said that it could find people’s internet social media accounts based on an address, phone number, etc…

I’m thinking of keeping him as a friend just to figure out how much he knows about me. Also, if he could buy some groceries for my fridge in exchange for proofing his work, that would be great too. Mostly, though, I need to pick his brain.

3 Likes