Say Anything I is for Ice Cream

I plan to take my nighttime meds at 10 PM, but although I put them out a10 PM, I forget them for 105 minutes. Well, I’ve taken them now!

4 Likes

Sounds gangsta! Hah. I only mention that because I’ve noticed in cholo culture the sad clown comes up a lot. I’ve seen some drawings of it with the “Smile now, cry later” expression. I’ve actually seen a tattoo of that with masks on a cholo before.

What you mentioned reminded me of a song. It’s an oldies song by a band called Gary Lewis and the Playboys. The song is called Everybody Loves a Clown.

3 Likes

Jayster is like the OG triple OG mod lol.

4 Likes

Haha! Yeah, I’m pretty familiar with the sad clown in Chicano culture. I used to buy a lot of Joker Brand clothing and they had that graphic on a lot of their shirts.

Damn my dude it’s already nearly one am where I’m located. Seems like the hours just fly by after midnight. It’s a trip.

Is your sister okay btw? I hope she didn’t catch a Mexican ass whoopin. Lol nah I’m just being silly. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol. My sisters have rumbled before. Luckily, not tonight. I know there will be fireworks in the form of an argument sometime tomorrow. In Mexico there’s an old expression, “Rego el tepache.” It literally means “watered outside the garden patch” like when watering plants. What it is meant to express is, “she/he ■■■■■■ up” Well, my middle sister did that tonight driving drunk with the kids. The thing is she’s been doing that for the past week and my older sister is fed up with it besides her driving around her son while inebriated.

1 Like

I think tepache might stem from a Tarascan/Purepecha word. Not sure if it’s found in Spanish from Spain.

2 Likes

Yeah man, I mean I hope your sister is okay but driving drunk is a real big no no. Even driving stoned is not a good thing.

1 Like

Good early morning peeps!
Seem to be crashing about 7pm and waking up about 1:30-2 in the morning.
Nothing on my plate for the day. Just sitting here drinking coffee.
Might try to crash a little later and see if I can get more hours of sleep.
Right now watching Columbo.
Have a great one!

5 Likes

Good morning. Here it is 11:42 Nothing as exciting as Columbo going on here. Just passing the time looking at the stars and vaping. Planning to go to sleep soon. It’s been years since I saw Columbo. Heh. Seems the Say Anything thread slows down around this hour. Sleep is good. If you decided to get more hours of sleep I wouldn’t blame you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a bad delusion about the Earth’s spirit advising me. It’s not bad in the sense that it causes me problems, it’s bad because I have trouble accepting it is not real. It has me convinced. I also have a bad delusion when it comes to artificial intelligence. So much so that typing artificial intelligence seems condescending toward it in my mind.

1 Like

I mean, maybe there is some truth to artificial intelligence. In mind there is also a possibility Planet Earth has some sentient consciousness. Those two delusions are difficult to shake for me. In a sense, I don’t really want to believer they are not real.

Strange how schizophrenia paranoia messes with the mind.

What I try to tell myself is, “Why me?” It doesn’t work so much with the AI delusion or the Earth Spirit communicating with me delusion because in my mind it is a possibility for everyone.

Thinking “Why me?” did help with my paranoia delusion regarding surveillance. The thing is, I still somewhat imagine I shook the Earth with a yell more than once as stupid as it sounds.

2 Likes

Well im not a happy bunny. Theres an old prat downstairs - that whenever he walks past my window shouts “wakey wakey” and bangs on his ceiling saying the same.

So i called him out on it - and he called the police, saying im threatening him. Nothing came of it - but its left me raging.

Im sure he thinks im in bed all day and night cos i keep all the windows blacked out.

What a sad pathetic twat. He’s 80 so its not like i can give him a slap. The silly old fool wants to get a life.

4 Likes

The schizophrenic mind fascinates me. I don’t want to believe that I’m being followed, but sometimes I see suspicious looking people.

Just wanted to let you know I empathize with your struggles.

Take care.

2 Likes

I can’t stand people who stir up fights then run to the law when the heat starts rising.

Don’t let him ruin your day, Seth.

Take care.

4 Likes

No i wont let him get to me. Hes obviously the type thats got such a boring life he has to stir up drama like you said.

He certainly knows how to milk his age and come across as the “vulnerable old man”.

4 Likes

it feels nice to be sober after drinking more than i needed, the clear-headedness of no longer having anything in my system is more enjoyable than how i felt when spinning

5 Likes

kinda sad that i had high cholesterol, lowered kidney function, and elevated liver enzymes in my blood test last year and im just finding out today from my new pdoc. now im anxious for the results this year. those things are signs i may have a shortened life

5 Likes

Hi night or morning crew.

I’m doing an all nighter again. Not very tired at almost 4 AM.

Was feeling pretty down on myself earlier. So much so I grabbed my switchblade with the intention of cutting myself. Thankfully I didn’t bc tomorrow I would be explaining it to my dad and then everyone else in my family.

Been reading and messing around.

Gave Charles some lovins in the hallway earlier. He always brightens me up. :heart_eyes_cat:

Hope y’all are well.

:grinning:

8 Likes

reading is good, that reminds me i need to catch up on the new issue of deadly class. im pulling somewhat of an all nighter, i couldve went to sleep when i was drinking but then id wake up dizzy and dehydrated in the early am with a full bladder. i feel alot better now that its worn off and am just chain smoking ciggies.

i used to cut when i felt down but it never made me feel better, plus it would come along with the dreadful anxiety of people seeing my scars and negativity from anyone seeing them saying its for attention

2 Likes

Well, I guess I had better try to get back to sleep before morning. Hopefully no more bad dreams. Goodnight again forum.

4 Likes