Say anything here

My understanding of meds is drugs change the personality of us.(everyone). Which why it’s used in the treatment of MI. Long term use the brain starts to produce it’s own chemicals of the drug if that makes sense.

Yeah, I think the meds change us as well, I feel different off them. I am more prone to symptoms without them.

1 Like

I feel so strange. Like a bottle of soda being shook up but not opened, ever ready to burst at any second. Don’t know what I want to do.Tried reading but don’t have the attention span to read that much…am trying to work on a story idea of my own that’s been mulling around in my head for the longest time but can’t focus. Feel like I should eat something but have not taste for anything. It’s driving me nuts…

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what’s right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what’s deep inside, frightened of this thing that I’ve become - Toto, Africa

Man at the bus stop who kept hitting on me:
"You got a boyfriend?"
Me: "No."
Man: "Do you want one?"
Me: "No, I really don’t."
Man: pulls a tomahawk and a knife out of his pants and proceeds to tell me about how he was going to rob the gas station, but changed his mind

2 Likes

Pretty messed up @butterflybrains. We lost souls tend to attract each other.

1 Like

Agreed.
I actually found it amusing. He was an interesting fellow, and he let me play with his tomahawk.
Been years since I’ve thrown one of those.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I found this website and I miss talking to some of you, although that’s mostly my fault. I’ve been withdrawing into myself for a while now. Haven’t been to class since February 10th or something like that. I’m gonna lose my scholarship, but there’s no way I can make up the work now. Midterms has already passed and whatnot. I’m gonna be leaving for Spain in August but I don’t think I should go. The voices have been worse, they start to sound like my boyfriend and bestest friend, or they’re too similar sounding where I can barely recognize which one is talking. I told my dad and my aunt about them, but my dad said that “Everyone just wants to be medicated nowadays” and that “if they don’t tell you to hurt anyone then there’s nothing wrong with that”. My aunt said stuff about how I’m just more in tune with my “past life” and talked about other family members who are the “same” (supposedly my other aunt used to live in a Victorian home in her past life which is, in my aunts mind, the same as hearing 18 voices who tell me bad stuff). I’m planning on telling my mom soon so I can at least talk about medication options for when I get back from Spain but I don’t honestly believe I’ll come back. I’m genuinely scared I’ll go run away there and don’t return or go get myself killed over there.

2 Likes

Well I just finished cleaning up the bathtub. The ceramic trims that sit up against the three walls that extend around the edge of the bathtub, were a pain in the ass. They were held in position with grout, but they were also water sealed with silicon caulking. That silicon caulking attracted the evil black mold. Trying to get rid of the mold, was hopeless.

So I removed all of the sections of trim, and gave them a thorough cleaning, via use of all sorts of tools, including a file. Removing each of them from around the bathtub, took ages, and removing the grout and other trash from each of them, took ages as well. I then put them back but used a grout that did not require an additional seal to be added. I used just grout since the black mold never seemed to be attracted to grout.

Anyhow, it looks as good as new.

Well worth the time and effort.

4 Likes

Feels like the more I get better, recover the more of a smart ass I am becoming.
A person I dislike very strongly dislike.

say what you like here ?

Bla-Bla …

Ba-ba-ba -----BANANNA

1 Like

I’ve been having symptoms. Hearing voices and such. Some were speaking bad things about me. It was tiresome.

The voices aren’t real.

1 Like
1 Like

Woke up at 6am to roommate arguing. Now I can’t go back to sleep , and I feel like sh%t. :confounded:

1 Like

Voices drove me crazy yesterday and told me to build a pillow fort which I did, today im feeling better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been doing just fine. I really prefer the abilify to the invega. Normally, I drop by the forums when I have a minor problem. So thanks to everyone and have a good day. Those “likes” remind me I’m not alone when I’m struggling.

4 Likes

Foster the People is speaking to me directly through there music. It’s magical I’m spiritually opening up my soul the music it calms me what else Will they tell me

So angry today, awoke with a strong feeling of rage is not passing everything seems to be adding to it.