Say anything here

Normally I wouldn’t share much about these older delusions. I’ve since realized they are all in my head. Anyway, somehow they relate to part of what got me under the delusion that I was being watched but in summary, I yelled once and ot echoed so then I thought the goverment had heard me through some sound radar so I was closely being watched. Part of the delusion was that it caused winds to change not anything drastic but one of those the flap of a butterfly wing can cause a tsunami delusions where it caused a chain reaction. So I figured that’s why I was monitored. Now I know I’m just crazy.

Edit: sound radar and closely being watched lol

At one point on a different med after a med change, I was delusional to the point where I’d imagine I was an Egyptian reincarnated. That was for a very short time. Too bad what is written is written forever even in a moment of insanity. Don’t go around telling people your delusions especially during moments of psychosis when you cannot tell they aren’t real. Anyway most of it is funny now when I wonder what the heck I was thinking. No idea really. I lost touch with reality for awhile.

Anyway, for the past few years I’ve been alright about the positive symptoms. I should be fine soon.

I think sobriety is very important for schizophrenia.

1 Like

If you were on the bus in the city where I live there is a shingle making company that emits the smell of burning rubber in a fairly large area near ogden

That sounds awful! Fumes like that can’t be healthy for the residents.

Cooking a pork roast, not had a big meal since December

Me waiting for the Phd admissions committee to make a decision…

Me as that guy from 3rd rock from the sun, not able to take anymore suspense:

3 Likes

I feel better now that mom return to home from work. I missed her.

Me also waiting. I’ve applied for several jobs. My colleagues said that they are performing background check on me. But I haven’t got any reply yet. My imagination got in place and worries that a previous employer write s a bad report on me.

3 Likes

Good for you goggles.
Also good that you are thinking of a job…
I can’t think of it as of now.
I can get a job but can’t perform it…

1 Like

Working is difficult. But I’m trying. There’s expectations on me to be financially independent. I really want to be able to work.

If I get the job, I would spend 3 years on probation. I’ll get to know if I can handle it.

3 years is a long time, odd they go so long at it

It is good that you feel that you have a chance of doing it.
I know for sure that I can’t work, and although I have other interests apart from work I would definitely work if I could.

Anyway that you even hope that you will be able to do it- I’m glad that its so.
You should try to lead an active lifestyle- I am active to the best of my abilities.
I hope that you manage to get a job and perform it successfully.

2 Likes

If I fail at getting this job, I will join the vocational rehab program again and find a part time job for people with disabilities. The pay will be very low but it can pay for food and clothes.

I’m working at a full-time job now. I can manage the job requirements. It’s just that I doze off sometimes.

1 Like

We should have a Sunday Toga party :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I need to get a day job. I’m sick of being broke. I want someone on here to cyber-stalk me because I’m lonely. I’m losing weight. And a bit of hair. There’s not a single thing I want from myself that I’m incapable of doing, but lately so little of it gets done. I don’t feel alone in the world, but I feel very isolated. Something about me raises a flag in people that reads, “Keep your distance” and I don’t know what. I’ll hear, “I really enjoyed talking with you” and I talk to the same person again and they usually cool off considerably. I’m desperate for someone to tell “everything” to but I never meet anyone I want to hear “everything” from. I haven’t had a decent conversation since my shrink retired. And something tells me that I was less misunderstood when I was more often viewed as being misunderstood. People just couldn’t accept that was really me. Odd that I “make sense” or whatever the term is when I’m hiding behind doubt and uncertainty and shame. Maybe it’s dulled me into something reasonable. Who knows? Who cares besides me?

I’ve been dealing with auditory hallucinations. Sometimes it’s nonstop for an hour or so. I know they aren’t real. The problem is I’ve been experiencing this symptom for a few days now.

I took a walk around the world to
Ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float to the dark
Side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you
I really don’t mind what happens now and then