Say Anything G is for Goulash

Good night @Lifer

1 Like

@ThePickinSkunk

Do you vape? What do you vape?

1 Like

Laundry is done. Now to fold and put away.

Gave Charles some lovins on the stairs. He can’t get enough of it. :heart_eyes_cat:

May find a movie for tonight. Listening to Spotify now. :notes:

Yah for school!

:smiley:

1 Like

I’m vaping on a sub-ohm Nord 2 by Smok.

Right now I am vaping a Napa Nectar 12mg salt. It’s pretty good. Have a juice called Blue Lightening by Loon Salts at 60mg that I haven’t tried yet.

What is your setup and favorite juice?

1 Like

got bad caffeine withdrawal headaches. just made a double scoop mix of energy drink, missing caffeine is worse than going without nicotine. when i try to quit nicotine im up late at night searched for tobacco crumbds on my desk Lol but when i dont have caffeine it feels like someone is crushing my brain

1 Like

Nice, I have two boxmods big vapes one non brand other is Smok G Priv 2 and a small pod vape Caliburn Uwell. I don’t use the box mods anymore since I don’t go outside of my house and since they leak when vaping while laying in bed. Yea I lay in bed most of my time. So I only use the Caliburn now. Though I recently bought the same vape as montezuma and jimbob Smok rpm2s, its a pod system so shouldnt leak in bed hopefully.

You vape 60mg? That would be too much for me. I currently vape 40mg nic salts. Though my Caliburn pod vape is only 11W and the new vape is up to 80W. At what wattage do you vape your 12mg? The higher the wattage the more nicotine

1 Like

The G Priv 2 I have does 200W but I only have 120W coils. Anyways 120W was too hot for me the vapor, I used it at 80W sometimes 100W.

1 Like

lol vaping in bed

2 Likes

Little LED is feeling pretty good right now. :purple_heart: First time since Sunday morning she’s not been super weak.

I’ve been really stressed, but hopefully tonight won’t be as scary as last night and I can actually get some sleep.

9 Likes

I can’t fall asleep.

I’m too on the edge about finding a place to live in 4 days.

1 Like

Hanging out with Chloe. She was our cat for a couple years, then when we moved to California we left her with the grandparents. They got along so well it’s now her permanent home. She loves the garden outside. I’ll try to get some pictures of the garden tomorrow once the sun’s out again.

5 Likes

Haha! :slight_smile: I just got through watching The Dead Zone. Good God is that a sad movie and story!

Love ya big dude!

1 Like

@Montezuma can I just say I’m very sorry for attacking you when you posted your sandals pic. And I thank you for your service you’re probably the coolest person on this forum. Yah! Thanks bud

3 Likes

For the US peeps. :joy:

2 Likes

Gee - This doesn’t have 15 letters

2 Likes

Hey thanks man! Apology accepted. I didn’t take it very personal. You seem like a nice guy who means well.

Take care!

@anon38481630

3 Likes

31 watts at the moment. Hasn’t changed since I bought the thing. It’s perfect imfuo.

3 Likes

Sushi was delicious. :sushi:

I had a pretty bad asthma attack, though, when we got back to my car. For a moment, I thought my husband would need to take me to the hospital. But my rescue inhaler eventually did it’s job and I can breath again.

My lungs still feel clogged, though. It came on so suddenly.

We’re going to go for another walk with the dogs. We have an extendable leash for Graci now! :relaxed:

6 Likes

Food and coffee makes my belly happy.

:coffee::pizza:

3 Likes

Seems like a garden would be like one big litter box
My cat, Daisy liked to sit-lie on the rock wall when I was working in it
I thought it must have been the litter box before I put the plants in. But not after.

3 Likes