Say Anything G is for Goat

Woke up at six oh seven am and smoked two cigarettes in the bathroom even though i’m not supposed to do that. Had my coffee and put on The Cure on Alexa. Tried to listen to Joy Division but they only had 2 songs. Got my christmas shopping done. Have three packs left in my carton of marlboroughs. Was supposed to make spiced nuts today. Not going to clubhouse. I’ve been thinking alot about the past this year. Was thinking about when I was 20 and living with a friend. She wanted to be hipsters, i suppose she is that now. I still see her stuff on facebook and shes still the same person which is good to see. I suppose shes probably like my other friend from my teens who is still the same person but older, grittier and with a teenage daughter. Still a pothead though. He won’t talk to me anymore. I’ve been talking to another friend who lives down south. He has medical card and smokes alot on the phones with me. Makes inapropriate jokes. I miss my younger days. My teens and 20’s. They were a blast. Now I’m 39 and going to clubhouse which I can’t reconcile. Had some great times being involved with clubhouse though in my early 30’s. Blah. I don’t know what I’m going to do with the day. Bye.

2 Likes

Hey, I have played that game! Super funny.

4 Likes

@Blossom @rogueone

Goat simulator is amazing. It’s dumb, it’s janky, and full of gloriousness.

Fiancée and I have played all the expansions too. I got it on sale for like $10 I think.

The laughs fiancée and I had made it worth the cost. I recommend it. Just don’t go into it expecting anything groundbreaking.

6 Likes

Isn’t that the game where the goat gets hit or exploded and ragdolls all around the place?

It looked funny but I never actually bought it.

4 Likes

Yup! You can rag doll your goat and make him faint, or launch off of stuff. Fun.

I remember getting an automatic baseball pitching machine on my back and chasing townsfolk with my impromptu tank turret.

Good times.

4 Likes

Hi!
Spent the whole day at clubhouse. We went grocery shopping, had english course and more.
Then went to hairdresser - good result.
Dishes and trash done and showered.
now listening to music.

5 Likes

I’m all clean, just showered, brushed my teeth and rinsed with mouthwash.

I thought about skipping that stuff today, but I’m glad I didn’t. It feels better to be clean, plus I’m not all self conscious about whether or not I have body odor.

5 Likes

It’s a busy day.

• I’m waiting for my rheumatologist, at the moment. I’m at the health center.
  • Then I have PT with a new person, at the same health center, but there’s a big gap (3 hours) of time between the rheumatologist and physical therapist.
  • Then I gotta squeeze in some lunch, after PT.
  • Then I gotta pick up some more yarn (for sister-in-law’s boyfriend)!
  • THEN, I gotta go to the dentist!

AHHH. Too many things!! :grimacing:

5 Likes

Oh wow, the dentist, I’m so jealous!

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Haha, same for me and my husband! We laughed a lot.

Another great game is Octodad! We laughed a lot, playing that game.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@Jayster

U wrote something about wearing 2 21mg patches when you were trying to quit smoking.

(Sorry, I can’t find the link to the original post)

I wanted to ask U how U felt on wearing 2 21mg patches. Seems like overkill but damn if I know.

:smoking:

2 Likes

Had pretty bad akathisia last night… was a bit worried.

I drank a lot of chamomile to calm, and rubbed relaxing lotion on my legs to chill the f down.

I was just shuffling around and pacing and moving my feet like a madman :no_mouth:

Morning folks

3 Likes

I think this Say Anything thread is the “Greatest Of All Time” aka GOAT :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Im going to try getting my medicine today. So far, everyone has been trying to prevent me from getting it and my clinic wasnt helping so i might be ■■■■■■.

1 Like

I have a cool light techno album playing on plex to my new bluetooth streamer to my dac. I pressed play on the youtube link on a post here and it played the youtube vid and my music together through the DAC amp.

Weird that it does that! @shutterbug is there any way to stop that on plex?

1 Like

Im in a different state now so im probably ■■■■■■

It’s difficult to believe that im not in hell when it’s so hard to get medicine that’s been prescribed to me.

1 Like

I certainly am in the hell realm. It is not the fire and brimstone kind, but rather an excruciating, slow and agonising reality.

I keep mostly a positive outlook and deal with it by the second, but realising it has stopped me craving for a life that I can’t have.

3 Likes

G is for GIANT ISOPOD!! !!!YaY!!!
b458926a74a843a4abc116b5a5ff9144154d0874_00
unnamed
images-olc-giant_isopod2_600_q85
I love the giant isopods!! They can actually be kept as pets!

Giant isopods are one of the largest crustaceans and the largest known member of the isopod family, a group of crustaceans that are closely related to shrimp and crabs. The giant isopod is also related to terrestrial crustaceans, such as Armadillidium vulgare , commonly known as the pillbug or roly-poly. The enormous size of giant isopods is a result of a phenomenon known as deep sea gigantism or abyssal gigantism, the tendency of deep sea animals to grow to a much larger size than similar species in shallower waters.
c460e4008c03373a016e13aaea37eec2

6 Likes