Say Anything F is for French Fries

That’s not too old, my dad is 68 and I’m quite sure he has awhile yet. If she’s not in the best of health I guess you never know though. What will you do for transportation when your aunt dies? Is there anyone else you can get rides from?

1 Like

I will be using the bus and maybe an occasional ride from my daughter if she’s not too busy. One of the problems with my psychosis over the years is that it has alienated all my friends and loved ones away from me.

1 Like

Yeah, I lost contact with most of my friends when I deleted facebook. Most of them have moved and none of my older friends have my phone number. As a matter of fact , I think I have only given out my cell phone number to like 3 people. lol . I use my parents landline for doctors and dentist appts. and whatnot.

1 Like

I would delete my facebook, if I knew how to do that. I go on and see my daughter smoking pot and dancing around doing stupid ■■■■. All it does is set me off. That’s not how she was raised. But she’s a grown woman so I stay off unless I really need to get on it.

2 Likes

Well, it’s not that hard to do if you do decide to do it. You can quickly google the instructions for deleting a facebook account by typing in “how to delete a facebook account”. There are only like a few steps.

Anyways, I’d say it’s about time for a quick smoke. I can’t believe that we have been talking for an hour.

1 Like

See you when you get back. I have to keep for messenger so I can’t delete it until someone comes up with a way to keep the messenger and get rid of the facebook.

1 Like

I’m back.

Every time I go out for a smoke my dog switches positions on my bed. She is probably happy that I am not sleeping tonight so she can sleep there.

1 Like

Did you sleep earlier in the day and mess up your sleep schedule again?

1 Like

Yeah I slept most of the day away. I think I woke up around 5pm.

2 Likes

At least you got some sleep. I would love to get more than eight hours. I am listening to Sami Yusuf on the net. Do you know that singer from your days of psychosis/

2 Likes

No I thought listening to music was haram so I stopped listening to music.

2 Likes

I was told wholesome with no words of lust were acceptable, especially religious was allowed.

1 Like

It probably depends who you ask. Very strict Muslims can’t do much to be honest. No music, No pictures of living things, no intoxicants of course.

1 Like

Guess it all depends on who taught you.

1 Like

I got my views from reading hadiths

2 Likes

That discussion would open a can of worms for me, so I am going to drop it.

I think I need a new tagline.

2 Likes

It’s hard to come up with a good tagline.

1 Like

Very true. My first one took a year for me to come up with.

1 Like

Just curious, does mine even make sense to you? It’s suppose to be slightly funny.

1 Like

I like yours, it is what I call mildly sarcastic.

1 Like