Say Anything E is for Enchilada

N e Hoo. . .

Have Fun Kid’s!.

Remember As You’re All Playing Your Pac Man Games With Galaga As A Breakthrough.

Listen To RADIOHEAD (!!!).

:pensive:

Listening to Flyleaf. They’re okay for something different. Cassie is their best song but what can ya do?

1 Like

I’m really bored.

Why not bring forth floods and famine?

1 Like

Me too, but what can we do about it? Im sort of a chat killer I think.

1 Like

My memories suck. Wish I could live life over sometimes.

1 Like

This is my 6th cup of coffee in 2 hours

2 Likes

Had a good conversation with my dad about his decision to start drinking beer again. We’ll see how things go.

I think he understands that he can’t ■■■■ up again.

-S

I like the kitty, whats he like?

2 Likes

She’s chill. Very independent. Likes to be around, but not on my lap.

Which is cool

Great mouser too

2 Likes

In rehab today they told me about a guy who was off alcohol 16 years, then thought he could moderate usage.

Alcohol is a tough one to moderate for me.

1 Like

I tried to sleep, but too early, so here I am :smiley:

2 Likes

Good to have you. Do you live in cabin in the woods?

1 Like

No live in the city, my friend has a slate mine up in the mountains, told him it was a dumb idea, but they did it anyway and I used to go up in the mountains for that. They since closed it and lost a lot of money,

2 Likes

feel like im gonna puke from nicotine, its so hard to quit for a significant amount of time even tho it makes me nauseous every time i use it

2 Likes

Ive quit tobacco for 2 months now. Jusy vaping with a half smoke occasionally. Finally ! Its really been great without tobacco. I wont go back this time.

4 Likes

I tried cigarettes when I was 27 I just smoked 2 of them. Didn’t see what the deal was lol. I think I tried once more after that and that was it

1 Like

I post this all the time. If you call the number they’ll give you free lozenges or nicotine gum.

2 Likes

Thanks. I might try that.

i think i just like having something to do with my hands and mouth that isnt food, maybe ill try vape juice with no nicotine to satisfy the action. in the past it always feels incomplete without nicotine but it always makes me nauseous and dizzy and vomit sometimes

1 Like