Say Anything E is for Enchilada

True that we did. I went to the hospital and just got home.

2 Likes

oh? what did you go to the hospital for?

2 Likes

Took meds an hour and a half ago. Still not tired. Bought The Revenant on Vudu. Watching it now. Aside from The Edge and Into the Wild this is my favorite adventure movie. It’s now cheap so I scooped it up.

:grinning:

4 Likes

Since last Friday I’ve gotten a total of 13 hours of sleep and my mind was racing, and thoughts you shouldn’t think were starting to come up. So I went. They evaluated me and told me it was the additional Cymbalta dose that I was getting. And that I am actually Bipolar/schizophrenic.

2 Likes

I looked that up to make sure it was the movie I was thinking and holy ■■■■, it was made in 2015. I can’t believe it was made that long ago. I remember watching it when it first came out. Only seems like a year or two ago. Time flies.

2 Likes

Still haven’t seen it.

2 Likes

Wow, they changed your diagnosis?

Doesn’t that basically make you schizoaffective? or no? I’m glad they figured out the Cymbalta issue at least.

2 Likes

Know the feeling. I’ve been on this forum for nearly 3 years this fall or early winter. Doesn’t feel that long already.

2 Likes

Yeah, they talked to my pdoc. I’m surprised he answered the phone but they decided since I was not in immediate danger and followed directions well that I would be okay to go home, especially with COVID , the less hospitalizations they do the better. Yea the social worker said I was SZA Bipolar instead of SZA Depressive type.

2 Likes

Kinda thought I was heading that way, I started researching when I took a quiz on Psychcentral.com

1 Like

I think I’d rather be bipolar than depressive anyway. Just my guess. I have never had the ups and downs, so can’t say for sure but just being sza depressive type sounds like it would be a drag.

1 Like

I guess right now I’m in a mixed state, what ever the hell that means. Haven’t looked it up yet, I assume it means what it sounds like, both going on at the same time.

1 Like

Sorry for swearing, for some reason I’m annoyed with myself.

2 Likes

Barely a swear. Even the censor of the forum let’s that through :stuck_out_tongue:.

Now I have to look up mixed state because I’m curious.

1 Like

Yes mixed state is exactly that. I’m right there with ya

3 Likes

Where did Skunky go, I was hoping he’d join the convo.

1 Like

Actually since my shot I seem to just be more manic

1 Like

I’m not sure…maybe he will be back.

1 Like

I can’t handle Abilify or Rexulti! Made me very very very angry. No sleep. Guess that was a mixed state too, thinking back.

2 Likes

So how are you tonight?

1 Like