Say Anything E is for Enchilada

It’s one of America’s best kept secrets then, because I am 33 and have never had it. Isn’t it supposed to be French?

And I was going to say F is fo fornication lol fondue might be better from the way you describe.

1 Like

This is a good easy recipe.

You don’t really need a fondue pot,

I mean, it’s nice and keeps the cheese warm, and the little long forks are fun,

But not necessary.

You should give it a try!

4 Likes

I’ll look into it. Definitely looks tasty.

3 Likes

I had it in France. We bought a fondue maker after. Steak fondue is my favorite. But cheese fondue is good too. As is chocolate fondue. Very easy to set up tbh

In France they brought it to our tables but now I can just plug in the device

4 Likes

Wait a minute… fondue and enchiladas… sounds like a good combo.

3 Likes

Makes sense. I melt mozzarella on my enchiladas.

3 Likes

I’m not a great cook but I like trying my hand at new recipes. Going to see about getting the ingredients. Seems like things I can find at my local Sprouts and Costco.

3 Likes

I had fondue for the first time in seventh grade.

My aunt told me if I read a book over the summer (in addition to required reading),

She’d take me to The Melting Pot.

Which was the thing to do in 1997.

We had steak, veggies, cheese and chocolate fondue.

So good that I want to find my pot and make some for tomorrow night.

5 Likes

I was gonna say something as a joke but it’d come across the wrong way.

1 Like

Frog legs :leg:

3 Likes

I make the best enchiladas in the world. I’m going to try and find a picture, not sure if I have one but my mom might have an old one.

I use hybrid flour/corn tortillas and lay it down on either side in some green chili sauce, helps it stick together when you wrap it… ground beef and refried beans with shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese, covered in enchilada sauce. Usually put some sour cream on it before eating.

4 Likes

Sounds yummy. Is making me hungry.

3 Likes

I always wanna join in on the conversation but I don’t know how lol. Gotta love that autism.

6 Likes

Congratulations, you just did :+1: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ope lol 15151515

4 Likes

Good morning folks!
Up early this morning. Not sure if I am up for the day but it feels like it.
Going to the grocery store this morning for toilet paper, cat food, hair dye(daughter’s wedding is next week gotta get rid of the gray) and dishwasher soap. What a combo I know.
Gt Perry Mason on the tube.
Happy Friday everyone!
Kin

4 Likes

Good morning @Michigan . I plan on going to the grocery store later this afternoon myself. If I can get some sleep in soon and not end up sleeping all day that is.

2 Likes

Are you up to chat or going to bed?

2 Likes

I can chat for awhile. If we can think of a topic that is. :stuck_out_tongue:. We had some issues coming up with one last time. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes