Say Anything Dos šŸ¦

The class that really got me was Quantitative Analysis

2 Likes

Holy crap !! That mustā€™ve been hard ! I could barely even read it. What the heck is that?

1 Like

Theories, algorithims and conjecture done with a slide rule baby!

1 Like

All I can think about is riding my new bicycle. But today we got this. Itā€™s supposed to warm up from here on out though. Hopefully this will be the last if it.

5 Likes

My doctor rescheduled our appointment to a week from Wednesday. Was a bummer.

1 Like

Yeah. That sounds difficult

1 Like

It was. But my certification was in Mathematics and Science so I had to have the classes.

1 Like

my caseworker called today, but i didnā€™t feel like talking so didnā€™t answer. maybe i will call her back tomorrow. she said she needs to do a treatment plan on me. she does nothing for me anymore really, she used to drive me to appointments but then i started driving again.

had a dream last night i won the lottery. so maybe i will buy a ticket tomorrow as well.

2 Likes

Put her to work!

1 Like

rotten luck with the weather this week, rainy and muddy yard. Do not like.

I guess I can still snuggle the blankets a bit but man is it annoying that I canā€™t just chill outside.

2 Likes

Hey yā€™all, hope your days are going well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™ve had a pretty good day, work was fine. I got home an hour ago, just been chillin with music and my cat, as usual. At the moment Iā€™m listening to ā€œSex Metal Barbie,ā€ by In This Moment, good stuff.

2 Likes

got half the house cleaned today, will finish up tomorrow. i just couldnt do it all in one day.

4 Likes

Clean house always makes me feel good, even if all I do is just sit and stare at it when Iā€™m done.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s okay. Finish tomorrow!

3 Likes

yeah it should be clean for about a month when im done, and then it will be time for another cleaning. it does make me feel better when itā€™s clean.

1 Like

Me too.

Thatā€™s why I make my bed every morning and keep my house clean.

It just makes me feel good.

5 Likes

@Montezuma,

Check in!

Tell us if youā€™re okay.

I hope you didnā€™t lose power.

5 Likes

@Montezuma do that

Soon

3 Likes

@Ninjastar @anon4362788 @rogueone

Up and running