Say Anything Diez šŸŽ¼

Awww. Please donā€™t be hard on yourself. APā€™s generally increase appetite.

3 Likes

Yeah and Iā€™m on risperdal.

2 Likes

When I was on Seroquel I used to wake up in the middle of the night and lumber to the fridge half asleep and just stuff myself like a pinata.

Still, I never got as big as I am now on Zyprexa, even though it doesnā€™t seem to make me eat more. Funny how that works.

2 Likes

I was on Zyprexa before, I remember the refrigerator raids!

3 Likes

Morning everybody :sun_with_face:!

Itā€™s Colombian excelso morning time, 8:11am here, been up since 7:32am. Had a good sleep, went to bed at 10pm, so 7 or 8 hours roughly. June 7th the pubs (outdoor) and hotels are opening up again, Iv already booked somewhere fir myself but Iā€™m thinking of booking somewhere seperate for me, my mom, and my sister.

Not sure what to do today, I have a few farming jobs to be done, study and I have to leave in my sister to her course where she gets one to one learning.

Kind regards, Italy

2 Likes

Hey good morning friend. Hope you have a great day ahead!

2 Likes

You too @Abise!!

1 Like

Hey yā€™all, howā€™s it going? Itā€™s about 3:30 am here; I woke up a little while ago, wide awake, canā€™t get back to sleep.

Ugh, I fell asleep with my laptop open, and Waylon ripped off the ā€˜sā€™ key and the ā€˜yā€™ key. Iā€™m a little pissed. He had already ripped off the zero key on the number pad, months ago.

3 Likes

Iv just realised again how high quality my life is that I donā€™t have voices. Iā€™m listening to morning Ireland radio show, and they are sounding very posh (newsreaders reading the news and current affairs) and they donā€™t have voices, and Iā€™m just like them. I am enjoying their posh reading of the news being posh myself listening to the news, in the morning. I wouldnā€™t be up this early if I had voices Iā€™d be sleeping in all the time, itā€™s posh to be up this early quiet morning

1 Like

Morning, I dont know my arse from my elbow at the moment. Dosed up on a stonking amount of meds (againest the cpn wishes) - but i was getting far too delusional (i think) for comfort yesterday. Bizarre rubbish like the CCTV in the bar i was in could see my ā€œangel wingsā€. I couldnā€™t make it up if i tried.

Had back pain for a while too - and thats mucked about with my head - and ive had scumbags trying to rinse me for money again, which has done my noodle in.

My Cpn - is sorta playing ā€œmatchmakerā€ on friday lol. She said shes found a decent girl that lives nearby - that she knows well and is a service user - and trusts her not to take advantage of me. She reckons we have alot in common.

Purely a friendship obviously, but im looking forward to the three of us meeting up - where i will get the round of cakes and coffee in down the local costa coffee shop.

Small Victorys i guess. I just feel like ive gone a bit backwards lately.

4 Likes

Morning. I got up early and got a cup of coffee. Been relaxing for a couple hours. Having aPOTS flare, though, so that sucks. I should probably get up and take a salt pill, but I donā€™t feel good.

Little LED should be waking up soon. Weā€™ve got team pictures today. I was hoping to get s haircut first, but oh well. Guess Iā€™ll just look shaggy. Might have Blake trim up the back at least.

1 Like

New developments.

I recently insulted my cousin through the phone and stared at the IRA. The reason I insulted the phone was because my cousin told the auctioneer about the original insult to Anthony and he used that against me in bargaining the lease price of the land.itā€™s true that I do owe him my life as well as my father but That was disappointing and I was pissed off, the auctioneer didnā€™t even give us an option to put in a rent review within the five years which he originally said he would. I wasnā€™t gonna even go ahead with it but just the fact that he went back on what he originally said. I think the auctioneer is a bit crazy though.

I also truly remembered that Anthony is completely unstable and a mad man, he thinks about nothing else but killing and maiming. But I think the IRA are controlling it. Mad man.

I met ā€˜ownieā€™ on the road and another Ford ranger guy in the shop. They are both crazy violent as well. They stared at me. I also met one of our local Provos doing what the IRA do, that was because of the insult to my cousin.

I think the IRA will eventually break my legs or some kind of a similar punishment, ya canā€™t deal with the Provos or IRA and expect to come out of it with no scratch, thatā€™s if they canā€™t fck with my mind though.

I used to say this to my voices

2 Likes

The Provos and IRA want you to stop writing on this site

I think IRA is rubbish. F them actually. I think your trying to gas light people with this claim of people opposing their right to post here. Stop it . Itā€™s a bit triggering tbh. Or your just trolling @Italy2010

If the IRA was really out to get you, then they would have been done that already. I mean you mentioned Anthony your alleged secret agent. Your not supposed to say secret agents name if their truly secret.

I mean Iā€™ve cussed at IRA on this site numerously but not nothing happened to me. I think IRA is just your conscience speaking. All the things youā€™ve achieved is not because IRA commanded you, but it is and was you all along. If you really believe that you see coded messages in things, you should go to the hospital inpatient, you could benefit from it like others here suggests.

3 Likes

Oh well. My days slowly improving. Government have made COVID payments to those on maximum benefits for the council tax after all. So im due a refund of Ā£346, cos i already paid the year.

2 Likes

IRA hate us English lol. Tho im not gonna say anything, cos i dont know much about them - and i wouldnt wanna tempt fate! lol

4 Likes

Good morning peeps!
Went grocery shopping with my aunt this morning. Got lots of new goodies to last for a while.
Rest of Mollyā€™s food is supposed to be delivered today.
Tomorrow I am getting a new Samsung Galaxy tablet, in two weeks new eyeglasses.
Daughter coming over with partner on Saturday.
Hope all are well!

3 Likes

I feel like I want to eat, but Iā€™m not actually hungry. Itā€™s just a habit to always eat breakfast. Maybe Iā€™ll have another cup of coffee. Or some tea. I donā€™t know.

Iā€™ve been on my phone too much lately. Iā€™m just so lonely and desperately want that connection. Not getting it, though, so I should probably give up.

1 Like