Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything Diez 🎼

Anyone else looking forward to summer? I want to wear sandals and shorts 24/7!!!

3 Likes

Thanks man! My favorite auntie is my mom’s twin, so we’re very close. :slight_smile:

That’s awesome you stay in touch with your grandmother. I have a lot of family like that too. No blood relation but they’ve always loved me, and I love them too.

4 Likes

I’m not looking forward to the heat, but I’m ready for the pool.

3 Likes

Y’all are lucky to be close to your family. I don’t even know my aunt’s and uncles names. I’ve never met half of them. I tried to have a relationship with my grandmother and she could never remember my name or anything about me even though I was there all the time and there was nothing wrong with her memory. I just didn’t matter to her.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I’m mostly close to my mom and her side of my family. I’m fairly estranged from my father’s side.

2 Likes

This bad boy just ordered some glasses online! Be here in two weeks!

4 Likes

Kick ass! Nothing like getting new glasses. I bought some shorts earlier tonight at Wal-Mart. A pair of carpenter jean shorts, and a pair of black cargo ones.

4 Likes

Cool! I need to lose some weight before summer or I’m gonna have to buy all new summer wear myself. No excuse but COVID has not been good for the diet.

3 Likes

I feel ya! I’ve gained quite a bit of covid weight too. I’m wearing a size 44 waist these days! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m too afraid to measure, so glad I buy all my sweats baggy and loose. Underwear is all stretched out. Even had to go up a half size in shoes this winter!

4 Likes

My weight has gone up like 20 pounds since covid started. I have an exercise bike I’m just too darn lazy to use the thing as much as I should.

3 Likes

So my new kick is watching Star Trek the Next Generation on Hulu.

1 Like

I hear ya brother. I need to get my fatt butt on my exercise bike too. I’ve been told that I carry my weight well though.

4 Likes

I wish I did, I look like a Lou Costello double.

3 Likes

I’ve been having a day off today from work, haven’t done shite… need to get my ass moving😶

3 Likes

Think I’m going to make chili tomorrow. We are due for another cold spell here. Might try your chili over white rice.

3 Likes

Oh brother! White rice with chili on top is fire! :slight_smile:

We’re getting a cold spell here too. Sucks, I wanna wear shorts lol!

4 Likes

The weather says we’re going to cold until the 17th!

1 Like

Bummer! We’re going to have a high in the 60’s for a while.

Bundle up bud, and make that chili. :+1:

2 Likes

I have a ravaging appetite tonight. Just ate cashews, almonds and cranberries mix and now I’m going to have a sloppy joe from last night’s dinner. No wonder I’m so fat!

1 Like