Say Anything Dieciocho (18)

Oh no!

I loved Pink Flamingos, but couldn’t stomach Cannibal Holocaust.

That was way too much for me.

I wish I had some good movie recommendations for you next,

But you’ve seen everything I’ve seen!

2 Likes

Brother, God hath no fury like a Mexican woman. LOL!

My mom can have a temper sometimes, but I love her to bits.

:heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, that is my ex-wife…and my daughter although only half is brutal too!

3 Likes

That’s funny. :slight_smile:

Oh it’s all good!

I was kinda joking about the cannibal theme in Italian horror movies.

The Italian film industry used to be obsessed with that stuff!

2 Likes

My daughter is half Hispanic and she’s insanely stubborn and feisty. Her half sister on her dad’s side is too. Very hard headed.

2 Likes

That is funny.

Italian movies are interesting.

Didn’t they make a lot of Westerns over there or is that like an urban legend?

2 Likes

That’s funny. I call my daughter Coconut sometimes, she thinks I’m referring to crazy, but I’m really referring to hardheaded.

2 Likes

Es testaruda

1 Like

Oh yeah, it’s very true!

Italy has a history of copying trends in the American film industry because they love our movies.

But Italy produced a ton of spaghetti Westerns.

One of my faves from that era is Django. It’s super violent!!

3 Likes

When my daughter was three I dressed her for preschool in a purple sweat outfit. She sat down on the floor, crossed her arms and frowned and pointed to her feet, her ankles and her ponytail and sai, “Dis be Dis, be dis be dis” referring to the color and yelled at me, “not going” My wife informed me that she was telling me if it all didn’t match she wasn’t going to preschool,.and she didn’t blame her. what could I do, I WAS SURROUNDED!! I knew I was done for then.

4 Likes

Film history is so funny and interesting.

Amazing what those studios used to get away with.

Sounds like my guests are up so I better make coffee!

Talk to you soon, homie!

2 Likes

Sounds good! Have fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel bad. I abruptly had to stop working because my anxiety and paranoia were too much. I gave my manager a 2-weeks notice yesterday, but today, I decided I just can’t do it. I hate having to just quit jobs due to the stress and paranoia. I liked this company I worked for, but I just couldn’t hack it – even if it was only like 6-7 hours a week. Oh well, life goes on.

3 Likes

Bless your heart. Do you have disability income? Sounds like you’re unable to work. I mean if you can’t you can’t. No shame in it.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m on disability thankfully. This is maybe the 3rd or 4th job where I’ve had to abruptly quit due to my symptoms. I need to stop working and try volunteering.

Thanks @Loke

3 Likes

Awww. Don’t feel bad. At least you got out there and tried. That’s the important thing. :+1:

4 Likes

Got a susbstitution with my shopping from hazelnuts to mixed nuts; made up my muesli mix using loads of ingredients; had a bite and came up in a gluten rash. Have to throw the whole lot away! What a waste and the seeds and nuts aren’t cheap.

I have contacted Tesco to complain and get a refund not just for the nuts but for the whole set of ingredients. Here’s hoping for a full refund! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thanks Monte. Maybe once a year, I’ll find a job and work only like 1-2 months, then have to quit because of my symptoms. You’d think I’d learn my lesson by now, lol. Anyways, don’t think I’ll be working for awhile – if at all. Thanks for your kind words

4 Likes

@anon4362788 @Ninjastar @rogueone @Moonbeam

1 Like