Say Anything D is For Dragon

Just shovelled a sh-it ton of snow :smile: we got a ton of it today and its not done yet. I’ll shovel one more time tonight and then as soon as I wake up tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well.

7 Likes

Number of posts was 666 so I had to say something to move on…

6 Likes

Very upset about Justin Roiland getting fired. Rick and Morty is pretty much over. I hope he actually did something wrong and isn’t just getting squashed by people who want their 15 minutes.

7 Likes

Thank you @Montezuma .:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Skunky! :slight_smile:

No thrift store finds today, huh? It happens.

I’m just like you with orders or buying new things. I always second guess myself.

3 Likes

Made tacos tonight for dinner. Could only eat one. Guess not as hungry as my eyes thought I was! Maybe the diet is working (crosses fingers, knocks on wood).

6 Likes

Gawd I have a hard time making small talk with strangers.

How are the roads getting?

Did you hear how much snow we are expecting?

Me:

Errr…ahh…yes!

:joy:

6 Likes

I think a lot of that for me is anxiety like the indecisiveness part. Drives me nuts.

:grinning:

2 Likes

I understand BB.

I always feel like complete crap when I make an expensive purchase. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Any movies tonight BB?

I have Neutral Milk Hotel on Spotify now. They are pretty interesting.

:smiley:

4 Likes

Cool beans! I’ve heard that band before, well a couple of songs. They’re definitely different.

Yeah, I think tonight I’m going to watch Malevolent on Netflix. It’s the latest James Wan movie.

How about you big dude?

3 Likes

Love James Wan.

Ahh! This may be a Spotify night. But I may watch American Gangster on DVD. Need to start watching some of these DVDs.

4 Likes

How’s it going, y’all?

I’m bored.

7 Likes

James Wan’s movies are fun aren’t they?

Ooooo! I loved American Gangster! I thought that movie was awesome. Enjoy it if you do watch it. :slight_smile:

@freakonaleash Wassup mane?

How did that mac and cheese pizza turn out last night?

6 Likes

Hey Monte, not much going on here, have some YT videos playing.

The mac and cheese pizza was good, ended up eating the whole thing lol. I need to decide on what to make for dinner tonight.

How are you doing tonight?

5 Likes

i remember listening to neutral milk hotel some. pretty good stuff.

blah. here. too distracting in here. cats in her bed and im up listening to the radio.

4 Likes

I am listening to music that I would not normally listen to. Being pretty adventurous today.

Seattle sounds like a fun place to visit albeit a little wet but it looks like there is a lot to do.

Sorry you are bored. Get yourself a library card and setup a Libby account…plenty of awesome music magazines if your local library system has them.

5 Likes

Yep! They intentionally made there music sound like they recorded on vintage recording equipment. I find it refreshing tbh.

5 Likes

Nice man!

I just ended up warming up some chicken nuggets for my dinner tonight. Ate them with some barbecue sauce. :slight_smile:

I’m feeling good tonight. Got a new hoodie earlier today. And today I got my refund on the track jacket.

Jimmy has been giving me a lot of luvins today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I just got through having a cup of coffee.

7 Likes

Charles should be coming out any moment now. He has been under an old dresser on a warm spot of the floor. Hope you and Jimmy have a good one.

:heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes