Say Anything CXIV 🥾

I just had a ultrasound of my bladder and kidneys.

Hope all is well.
Am having a cystoscopy.

Heard it can burn and bleed when urinating after.
A bit nervous.:yum:

I only slept around five hours last night but am well.

Had no internet yesterday or this morning.
Seem to have it again for now.:partying_face::metal:t5:

My cold sore on my lips are huge.

Last time i had a cold sore on lip my former stepmother thought I had had lip filler because they swelled up so much.

I weigh 57.2 kg.today.
I want to weigh 55 kg.

I weigh myself first thing in the morning before I eat.

2 Likes

I’m smoking less so far on my Chantix. It’s day 5 and I’ve only been buying a pack every other day the last four days. Normally I’m a pack a day smoker so it’s an improvement.

4 Likes

went for an 11km walk in the rain this eve. I came up with a good way to get rid of the violent images and intrusive thoughts ive been getting. I may not be able to stop intrusive images or thoughts but I can change there content by focusing on a positive topic and positive thoughts. It seems to influence the images into changing into positive scenes.
So Im going to work on that more, probably will take some time to get it working and remembering to do it in the moment. The risperdal has tamped me down enough that I can make sense of some of it.
progress is good.

hope yall having a good night.
lev

1 Like

Totally effed up my 1300 calorie diet tonight… ate a bunch of extra fancy mixed nuts😭

4 Likes

Mixed nuts are good for you dont be so hard on yourself :blush::muscle:

3 Likes

Hah, thanks… tomorrow is a new day anyway

2 Likes

Goooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope ya day is ballerrrrr today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

7 Likes

Does anyone take stevia in their coffee rather than sugar?

Does it taste nice?

3 Likes

Stevia is good stuff!

Personally I think it tastes delish in coffee and plain yogurt… Added sweetness without the calories :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ahh amazing, quick question, is it sweeter than sugar? Would I need less? I usually take a teaspoon of sugar :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning, y’all! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m tired, thinking about lying back down for a little while. I’m drinking Mtn Dew, but it’s not helping that much. It’s 6:09 am here, and I don’t have to leave for work until around 7:45.

5 Likes

I find that it’s almost on par with the sweetness of sugar.

I’d try a teaspoon of stevia to start, and if it’s not sweet enough for your liking you can always add a bit more.

I use the packets and I wanna say there might be about a little more than a teaspoon in those… I find that two packets work just fine for a cuppa :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Amazing thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Be aware that stevia has a taste to it. Reminds me a little of licorice. I’m not a fan so I use sucralose

4 Likes

I went back to sleep for just a little while, but now I’m fresh out of the shower, all clean, feels good.

I don’t want to work today, don’t want to wreck my back, but it’s what I have to do.

I applied for another lab job last night, fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Oh I’m not a fan of liquorice, we shall see how I get on thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, it puts me right off.

2 Likes

@Loke

When I was Y2K project manager, I worked closely with several people in Minnesota. I met 2 of them and they are just extra special. Both drove down to visit me, 1 at a time.

I used to have people from out of town and state visit, or I drove to see friends nearly every weekend. I miss those days.

1 Like

thank you @Human

Hi everyone.

I’m feeling OK today.

I’m also on day 2 of my 12 week diet.

Wishing you all a lovely remainder of the day.

Take care, peeps. :sunny:

4 Likes