Say Anything CXII !šŸ˜Š

Nevermind. I lasted twenty minutes into it. Freakin terrible!

@freakonaleash hi bud! How are you feeling tonight?

@LunaNoir hello :slight_smile: how are your classes going?

3 Likes

Hey Monte! Classes ended last week Monday. On break now until around the 19th Jan. How are you ?

2 Likes

Oh cool! Yeah I forgot about winter break. Iā€™m doing good though. Just trying to find a movie to watch tonight.

I ordered some Irish Spring body wash so I can smell fresh! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Monte, Iā€™m feeling pretty good. Iā€™ve had a pretty nice day so far, despite all the driving.

Took a trip down memory lane today. I was going to be driving by the town I lived in as a grad student, so I exited the highway and cruised the main drag, seeing whatā€™s there now, and it has changed quite a bit. It had been 11 years since I had been there, though.

Iā€™m relieved to be done with driving for the day, though. It was about 245 miles to get here.

What are your plans for tonight?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I use. I buy the kind with aloe.

4 Likes

Yesss Irish spring is niceā€¦ I like the Icy Blast oneā€¦

You should check out The Huntā€¦ I watched it today. Itā€™s not horrorā€¦ itā€™s like thriller /action

3 Likes

Been listening to local sports radio. Texans didnt have a good year. Makes sense since the coach, who was fired, traded away the best players for nothing.

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s cool man. I bet it was quite a trip to drive down your old hood and revisit a lot of memories.

I donā€™t really have any plans for tonight though. Just taking it easy after running around a lot today. :slight_smile:

@LunaNoir oh cool! I got The Hunt from my library. Iā€™m looking forward to it now that Iā€™ve heard a good review. :+1:

4 Likes

@Montezuma Yeah I think you will like itā€¦ The Gentlemen is really good too

3 Likes

my head hurtsā€¦

3 Likes

Maybe its too much caffeine as it raises blood pressure, do you measure your blood pressure? Its important. Buy a blood pressure meter.

1 Like

Yā€™all better start dancing or Iā€™ll have to bust out my whip!!!

:crazy_face:

6 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :joy: :scream:

6 Likes

LOL! What do I always say about keeping it stinky and kinky? :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

3 Likes

Does anyone know if a personā€™s mental health team watches what do you online?
Theyā€™re definitemly monitoring my phone calls/text messages on phone. Can they see what I do on my laptop, too? :neutral_face:

@anon54386108 I hope youā€™re doing okay. I stumbled upon this short video with Scorsese and it really inspired me. Just thought Iā€™d share.

6 Likes

Iā€™m trying a 30 day Audible trial. Have a book playing now on the Echo.

Did all the dishes save for one baking tray thatā€™ll need to soak for a while. Gotta take a shower and shave still tonight. Exercise bike can be anytime. No biggie.

Was gonna go to church at 6 AM tomorrow for the menā€™s group but every time I go there I always run into locked doors. Haha! My luck of course.

Well gonna make myself happy and light an incense stick. Oh and have another Coca-Cola.

Dad is all mad bc he has to spend $10 for a daily cross country ski pass at the state park. $25 for an annual pass. I may buy one but our snowfall has been very disappointing for the past several years. Hmm?

:rainbow:

6 Likes

I watched the whole thing,

Very inspiring.

I need to get to writing!

3 Likes

Awesome! I need to get to filmmaking too! Hopefully this covid shite will blow over in the near future.

4 Likes

Soon as my incense stick burns out itā€™s off to shave and shower.

Fed Charles and gave him some rub rubs.

Need to buy a 90Ā° square with a level bubble for my pipe making. Iā€™ve already drafted a plan for my first pipe. Just being pokey about getting going. Guess I just need to start and accept the failures.

Talking to a friend on FB.

Peace!

-S

6 Likes