Say Anything CXII !šŸ˜Š

Hi folks. Slept too much yesterday. Did and doing an all nighter. Gonna make myself a cup of ramen at 3:30 AM.

Also gonna do some Civil War reading.

Hope everyone is well.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Itā€™s nearly 5 am here, and I have been up for three hours. This ā– ā– ā– ā–  with getting only a few hours sleep per night is already getting old. Maybe I can fall back asleep at some point, alarm will go off at 8:30. Iā€™ll be hitting the road for a four-hour drive around 11 am or noon.

4 Likes

With nothing else to do, I fixed my coffee maker. You could put 12 cups of water in the coffee maker and only get 8 cups of coffee, and even that would take forever. So I took it apart to find out what was going wrong. Well there were pipe joints that were sealed with rubber rings. I replaced those to make sure the seal was good.

Bingo, I now get 12 cups of coffee after filling it with 12 cups of water. All is new again.

Repair cost, about 3 cents.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a heck of a driveā€¦ @freakonaleash off to work??

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s for work. Iā€™ll be staying two nights at a cheap motel in the same town as the grow op Iā€™ll be working at Tuesday and Wednesday.

2 Likes

This cat roams the entire neighborhood. I often catch him in my porch, like when I took this pic. He has a home and is not feral. Iā€™ve also gotten close to him, but not close enough to pet him.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s nice to hear that your getting more shiftsā€¦ itā€™s too bad that your location is so far all the timešŸ˜¶ with expenses with motels and gas, it must be tough

2 Likes

Yeah, it sucks having to drive so much for that job. I need a local job.

My car gets kickass fuel economy, 37 mpg on the highway, but still itā€™s gas I need to purchase. The downside to that car, besides having no cruise control, is how lightweight it is that leads to it being so terrible in the snow.

I hope like hell it doesnā€™t snow today, or Wednesday night, for that matter. Wednesday is going to suck; Iā€™ll have to drive four hours home after working a ten-hour shift.

2 Likes

Yeah driving in the snow is terribleā€¦ but 37 mpg sounds pretty legitā€¦ far as I know maybe 20-25mpg is the most Iā€™ve driven in

Hope you can get some sleep before you go outā€¦ have a safe trip!

3 Likes

Gas, brakes, wear and tear, repairsā€¦ my car takes synthetic so an oil change is like $70+ but only needs to be done every 10,000 miles.

I drive a Newer Corolla and havenā€™t had any problems with it in the 3.5 years Iā€™ve owned it. They are in consumer reports top 10 Best Buy every year.

Iā€™ve figured itā€™s about .05 cents/mile to drive the car + repairs. Then fuel is about $.10 per mile. So $0.15 per mile + repairs.

2 Likes

Goooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope ya day is epicnesssss today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

11 Likes

What a relief it is to be able to let your hair down and just say whatever is on your mind. I have social worker who lets me say things. Do you all have anyone like that? Or, perhaps this forum, this thread, serves that function. I like being loose and free and saying whatever I feel like saying. This gives me peace of mind, but I may say things that are not exactly right.

6 Likes

I had at least three separate dreams last night. Very vivid aswell.

One I was working a trial in a UK bookstore.

One I was working in Saibsburys UK grocery store.

And another where I had to choose a song to sing at church from a selection and I remember my eldest bro was playing the guitar really weird for the song. It was country roads.

I have not had 3 dreams in one night since who knows when.

6 Likes

Its great you feel free that way. I really constantly restrict myself what to say. I donā€™t want anymore problems for myself as i have already. This medication i am taking makes it really difficult to keep things for myself, i feel like an idiot as i donā€™t have full control over my mind. The doctors and nurses i used to see think its so funny. Sometimes i think to myself why do i get angry ?

2 Likes

I get ready for an active lifestyle. I got lots of housework done today and still so much more to do. We havenā€™t bought any cigarettes and wonā€™t in the future.

4 Likes

@Here4You

Iā€™m going through something, and Iā€™m just not able to share it, with anyone.

Iā€™m so glad you have someone to talk to.

Sending you hugs. :hugs:

4 Likes

I noticed when i sleep with a nicotine patch my dreams are more intense. Seems you dream about working.

2 Likes

Yea I guess some things make us dream differently, chemical wise.

Yea I do hope to get a job next year so that is why

3 Likes

Just been crying past 2 hours over the loss of my Daughter. I wish the wife would take me back. I loved her. And i love my lost family.

I wasnt ever meant to live alone. I need a family round me. And i want my little girl :frowning:

My daddy talents are going to waste. I was put on this earth to be a Daddy.

10 Likes

Sending you hugsā€¦

2 Likes