Say Anything CXII !😊

I like that music too :wink:

2 Likes

Went to do some errands around town. Went to the library and checked out some mythology books and two movies, the Shape of Water and Thor. Yay!

Gotta do dishes. Need to shave and shower tonight after some exercise bike time.

Cleaned up my room. Scooped out a bunch of presents from the litter box. :heart_eyes_cat:

Enjoying a Coca-Cola now.

According to my bank due to the holidays I will get an SSDI payment on the 31st rather than the third.

Hope y’all are well.

:smiley:

8 Likes

I bookmarked the laying eggs thread, it makes me laugh everytime I read it lol

4 Likes

Wow, that’s goddamned hilarious. Who wrote it?

1 Like

You can click on it, its an anonymized account.

Ah, I was hoping you had the guy’s original name.

Guy’s a gem.

1 Like

I’m getting ready to watch Blood Feast on Tubi. It’s supposed to be pretty bad lol. It has a huge cult following though because it’s considered the first gore movie.

I’ve seen bits and pieces of it before.

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey y’all, I’m in cheap motel room, here for work tomorrow and Wednesday, ten hours each. I don’t like driving so far for work, but it’s all that’s available. It is nice to get away from home for a couple days.

5 Likes

Lol woah :joy: 1515

3 Likes

Nevermind. I lasted twenty minutes into it. Freakin terrible!

@freakonaleash hi bud! How are you feeling tonight?

@LunaNoir hello :slight_smile: how are your classes going?

3 Likes

Hey Monte! Classes ended last week Monday. On break now until around the 19th Jan. How are you ?

2 Likes

Oh cool! Yeah I forgot about winter break. I’m doing good though. Just trying to find a movie to watch tonight.

I ordered some Irish Spring body wash so I can smell fresh! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Monte, I’m feeling pretty good. I’ve had a pretty nice day so far, despite all the driving.

Took a trip down memory lane today. I was going to be driving by the town I lived in as a grad student, so I exited the highway and cruised the main drag, seeing what’s there now, and it has changed quite a bit. It had been 11 years since I had been there, though.

I’m relieved to be done with driving for the day, though. It was about 245 miles to get here.

What are your plans for tonight?

2 Likes

That’s what I use. I buy the kind with aloe.

4 Likes

Yesss Irish spring is nice… I like the Icy Blast one…

You should check out The Hunt… I watched it today. It’s not horror… it’s like thriller /action

3 Likes

Been listening to local sports radio. Texans didnt have a good year. Makes sense since the coach, who was fired, traded away the best players for nothing.

3 Likes

Oh that’s cool man. I bet it was quite a trip to drive down your old hood and revisit a lot of memories.

I don’t really have any plans for tonight though. Just taking it easy after running around a lot today. :slight_smile:

@LunaNoir oh cool! I got The Hunt from my library. I’m looking forward to it now that I’ve heard a good review. :+1:

4 Likes

@Montezuma Yeah I think you will like it… The Gentlemen is really good too

3 Likes

my head hurts…

3 Likes

Maybe its too much caffeine as it raises blood pressure, do you measure your blood pressure? Its important. Buy a blood pressure meter.

1 Like