Say Anything CXI or 111

Dont the animals freeze outside?

1 Like

Morning everyone. How’s the good fight?

Slept in a little bit, flashes of dreams but nothing lucid, no deaths.

Processing some thoughts, trying to remind myself I’m human, and that this is all real. Monitor, distraction, and mindfulness. Analyze the thought, and let it go.

Fiancée got some good news, she’s working from home from the foreseeable future. Going to help her set up a few computers. I’m happy she’ll be home, safer that way right now.

Wishing you all a good day.

4 Likes

No. They have fur that keeps them warm.

1 Like

I guess there it doesnt get to -22C like now here. You know better about animals. I wonder what animals here do when its -45C? Like pigs, gazelles, dogs, etc

1 Like

Tenor. Was soprano as a boy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope this helps you…

I used to think that my choice of shows was being sent to the FBI, CIA, or my pdoc. My TV would shut off on it’s own, and I thought that was their way of telling me they were on to me. That I would be arrested.

Well, I went 3 months without watching TV, and canceled my dish network subscription. I can’t tell you just how much of a relief it is.

Along with TV, I had delusions and paranoia that a law agency was after me…

Can you go without TV? I use my phone, and use it to watch what I want.

I hope this helps you. It’s a little nerve wracking, but I want you to know that what you’re going through is normal for people with sz. My PMS are open.

2 Likes

Hi

I had a nice nakd bar today. It wasn’t really as nice as I hoped due to the raisins in it. Well now I know to chose a different flavour.

I bought myself the cashew one times two.

So will look forward to eating those too. They have no raisins in them.

2 Likes

I just wanted to share this with you… TW

I used to think that the government had a car posted by my home and they were monitoring me by heat signatures.

It was about the same time the TV thing happened.

I’m glad to report that I went inpattient, my meds were changed, and it stopped controlling my days.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that things get better, but you probably need help from your pdoc.

You’ve been so paranoid lately. I just wanted to help.

:hugs:

1 Like

Super paranoid trish, I was even questioning reality yesterday, it’s a normal reaction to what I have been going through though, my house is bugged and people are following me I k ow that for sure.

1 Like

Hi trish, did you recently like a post of mine about the IRA?

1 Like

I was soprano when I was a kid too. I haven’t sung in a long time though as an adult but when I had the scholarship to sing in the church choir while in college I was a mezzo.

2 Likes

I’m still hearing voices during the day. Good morning from Texas. Paranoid.

5 Likes

I didn’t like it, I was just saying I understand. I’ve been there before.

I would NEVER wish I’ll will your way.

What I did is… I asked myself who the hell am I, why am so important to the government. I’m not famous.

Hope this helps you.

2 Likes

Me too. It’s mainly someone messing around outside my front door.

1 Like

I went out to feed the animals. It’s not even cold out there. I think the weather man is wrong

1 Like

Can you please give me a sign if you can make me hear voices or control my mind?

My guardian angel told me that I should make my own Magnum Opus, a work powerful and eternal

poo sandwich. dad and i’s hiking trip is postponed until after new years. some friend from church died last night after 7 weeks in the hospital, so now dad is going to the funeral on saturday, he said he doesn’t want to leave on monday so close to christmas. then mom leaves to go out west on the 28th, and won’t get back until the 3rd, so the earliest we would leave is the 4th of january. he got my hopes up. i haven’t been anywhere for 4 months.

im not concerned about covid, we all already had it in november. mom still doesn’t have her taste, and dad can’t smell anything, but i was asymptomatic and never lost taste or smell. i only had a cough for a few minutes, and a bit of headache, and a stuffy nose, one day, im assuming i had it but never got tested, just quarantined. my sister and her husband and her kids also came down with it, after thanksgiving, they are all back to feeling good again. the boys are even back at basketball practice and playing games during the week.

3 Likes

I think the IRA are doing something to me, I’m very paranoid that I am being monitored and my thoughts are getting anxious. Feel self conscious of how I look in front of the tv.