Say Anything CVII šŸ¤®

Awww! Cute shirt, I like it! :smile:

3 Likes

Hey man! I havenā€™t seen you post in a few.

I just got through cleaning my bathroom for an upcoming inspection. I also took out my trash wearing just a t-shirt and joggers and itā€™s freezing outside!!

2 Likes

I love your t shirt.

Ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been playing a lot of Destiny 2 and looking into taking a class next year. Any good movies lately?

3 Likes

I talked to my uncle and his family for a few hours. They came to visit us.

5 Likes

Wishing you a very happy birthday.:partying_face::bouquet::birthday:

40 hey.

Iā€™m turning 43 in a few months.

Take care!

3 Likes

Kick ass! You should definitely take a class.

Recently I watched Werner Herzogā€™s Nosferatu and some other schlocky Friday the 13th sequels.

Nosferatu is amazing!

2 Likes

Awww thank you!! :blush:

We can be forties buddies now hehehe :grin:

3 Likes

I love Werner Herzog, his voice is so unique! He had a cameo on Mandalorian. Didnā€™t know he did a Nosferatu movie.

2 Likes

I am reading my vegan book for the third time.

Such a beautiful book and you can see the inner beauty of the author as you read it.

I cheat on my diet and have a juice with honey in it.
I donā€™t buy honey or have it at home but I do enjoy this juice and itā€™s tiniest amount.

Iā€™m not concidered vegan but Iā€™m mainly vegan diet and try to be as cruelty free as I feel I can be.

Think I will cut down on my coffee and maybe in the future quit it altogether.:open_mouth:

Was wonderful!
Last night I slept eight hours with no sleeping tablets.:metal:t5::partying_face:

I lost half a kg.
Iā€™m 58 kg now.

I want to loose three kg now.
I was comfortable at 55 kg and stable on that weight too till I gained.

Have been over 80 kg so still pretty good.

I walked my brothers dogs today.
Been reading.
Not doing much today.

Have not exercised for a week (apart from walk)so hopefully tomorrow.

Hope you all are well.

Iā€™m enjoying the crown on Netflix.

4 Likes

Oh wow! Thatā€™s really cool.

Yeah Herzog has been a filmmaker for a pretty long time.

His muse was this crazy German actor named Klaus Kinksi.

Him and Kinski were very close friends but they had a crazy working relationship. I heard rumors that they came to blows on some film sets. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ even though it might be easier to live here, because I have family in Japan, but I just canā€™t stand thinking that I basically had to run away from United States because I was ill. I miss it thereā€¦ it surely is my goal!!

2 Likes

Cool!! I always keep some chocolate near me also!

1 Like

Time for my first nicotine patch. Wish me luck people! This could save me 300 a month if I quit.

3 Likes

I forgot the exact medical term but I read somewhere in Japan that they now call schizophrenia something like integration disorder.

I also read that in Japan they let schizophrenics live on these farms and work in gardens for a living.

I would love a program like that in America.

I get really good support from friends and family. But for things like art programs you have to go to major cities like New York.

5 Likes

They call it, the comprehensive ataxia diseaseā€¦ if I translate it literally. New York is coolā€¦ I used to live in Queens and work in lower east Manhattan, place called Greenwich village.

Thereā€™s alott of opportunity there in general, but art especially. I used to perform rap songs there and take acting classā€¦ I thought maybe it would let me feel emotions if I actedā€¦ my mood is usually flat.

4 Likes

I would do that too sounds decent

2 Likes

Okay I feel like Iā€™m gonna barf. They gave me the highest strength patch because Iā€™m a pack a day smoker, but I smoke ultra lights. This feels like a pack of reds or something. Maybe I could use less than a full patch tomorrow. For now I have a full patch on and just feel light headed and nauseous.

2 Likes

Talked my own man to bring out and open a 38 year old bottle of wine from the cellar. not implying that hes a baller or anything, but he knows how to plan ahead. Technically its my bottle of wine tho cuz I wagered him a bottle of his against a bottle of mine for every hole on the golf course and won 7. I got about 6 cases saved up to age fro 20-30 years so far. pretty stoked

3 Likes

The patch is really itchy. Is it supposed to be itchy?

2 Likes