Say Anything CVII šŸ¤®

bungles are cursed. burrow carted off the field. well they got me to basketball season which starts thursday, so thatā€™s all i can ask of football.

1 Like

Just minutes before clocking in at workā€¦

I talked to my father that Iā€™m gonna get a passport and someday I would like to leave Japan and live in the US againā€¦ He opposes me a lot on this subjectā€¦ I feel his disagreement, but I really hope to do soā€¦ it sounds sooo difficult to do so, but canā€™t seem to shake itā€¦ I hope Iā€™m not being delusionalā€¦

6 Likes

my goal is to move and live and work in another country. its doesnt have to be a delusion, it can be a goal

2 Likes

I stopped watching the game. It was the first Lions game in weeks that Iā€™ve been able to watch, and itā€™s a total shitshow.

1 Like

My awesome Mama got me a fifty dollar Amazon gift card as an early birthday present!!! :smiley:

13 Likes

Nice gift, enjoy it.

3 Likes

Happy early birthday! :cake::birthday::cake:

3 Likes

Cold fusion might exist right now

1 Like

Thanks bud! :blush: I canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to be forty. :open_mouth:

7 Likes

Donā€™t drink a forty for 40. That would be too literal.

Happy 40th though!

4 Likes

happy birthday :slight_smile: :blush: (early)

4 Likes

Lol! Drink some foties by the barrel fire. :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you!! :blush: :hugs:

2 Likes

Hiya @Montezuma!

2 Likes

So Iā€™m pretty sure I have psychosis as a result of repeated abuse and not schizophrenia.

Iā€™m not really sure I want to go on about my reasons because it seems like it would be tasteless to go ahead and spell out some of the ways I donā€™t suffer like some of the people here I care about.

Iā€™m not a dishonest person I just believed the diagnosis which I donā€™t think fits.

Also, apparently Iā€™m getting a better wifi signal in my room now. It was rough trying to post but only being able to do it downstairs.

1 Like

I purchased an online course about the business side of being a freelance web designer.

Kind of cool.

The guy said you have to have an attitude like youā€™re good enough and thereā€™s always enough clients out there or you canā€™t make it.

2 Likes

I just had meat cubes cooked in yoghurt and onions. All on top of rice.

6 Likes

Desert

8 Likes

I might stop posting on this forum for good. I need to try and become more productive with my time if I can, even if itā€™s just baby steps.

4 Likes

why does everything seem connected in a way that is persecutory?

2 Likes