Say Anything CIX ⛄️❄️

I’ve done the honor of making the new thread…!!

13 Likes

First 1515151515

4 Likes

King Turtle the 2nd.

4 Likes

Third… 151515

3 Likes

Holy crap! I just got through watching a craaaazy horror movie, House of the Devil.

It was a total slow burn, then the last 45 minutes of it are totally insane!! Lol!!

I love a good thrill ride. :wink:

8 Likes

Anyone seen uh Hugh Jass around??? havnt seen em lately.

:relieved: :relieved: :relieved: :relieved:

6 Likes

I need to wake up in 1 hour and ten minutes. This is gonna be a rough day. Thank gosh for coffee I guess…

9 Likes

Morning. Slept like a log 7am here. Treated myself to some tobacco - got sick of the vape. Having new boiler fitted today - the council are replacing them all. Bit of luck my gas bill will be cheaper lol.

Hope everyone is ok x :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If you can’t do great things, do small things in a great way… My quote of the day… :paw_prints:

10 Likes

Do you ever feel like just typing rubbish on here, I do… Jhgfvjjgdd6hbfruluivxdtbjijff!!!

And also,

Ubuvgxycycucycknivyctxtxyu…

4 Likes

OK I feel like I’m really annoying so gonna take a break. Ciao!! Aurevoir people.

Hopefully I can survive without posting on here.

Aha. We will have to wait and see.

4 Likes

Goooooood morning peeps! :sunny:

Hope ya day’s superrrrrrrrrr today!

:palm_tree: :star_struck: :tiger:

17 Likes

Got to work soon, (((poor me)))

8 Likes

Just had two cups of coffee. Now I’m ready for the day!

9 Likes

I’m smoking some beef short ribs today. First time smoking these, so hopefully they turn out well. We shall see!

9 Likes

Hey all. Hope the dawn finds you well.

Few flashes of dreams, nothing vivid. Easy to let go.

Few simple visuals, lines moving, walls breathing. More tiresome than anything. No voices so far, that’s nice.

Cuddle blanket, cold morning, hot rooibos tea. I wish it would rain. I want like three days of rain.

Wishing everyone a good day.

8 Likes

My TV just finally died. It was old 720p vizeo, very old. Now I got 1080p vizeo, 32 inch so its small to todays standards.

5 Likes

Hi everyone.

I slept super well. Feeling awesome today. Just got off the phone for the pre check in for my pdoc appointment in an hour and a half. Received the link for telemedicine a bit ago.

Okay folks. I had a weird dream about the forum last night. In the dream I was flagging everyone’s post no matter what they wrote. Gawd! I’m evil inside. :joy:

Hope y’all are well.

:smiley:

8 Likes

1am here and can’t seem to fall sleep again… just smoking cigarettes. Ate a few cinnamon buns when I got up… have a mild heartburn :no_mouth:

5 Likes

I had a dream about the forum also! Except it takes place Somewhere that resembles a bar in the afternoon that only serves juice…and chat and dance… when they are done, people retreat to their own rooms… Kindda like a hospital lol

5 Likes