Say Anything CIII šŸ§š

Welcome to the forum.

I am a Aussie too.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh wow!! I had no idea. It really is the coolest show on TV.

3 Likes

Getting too late to start an opera now. I do pretty well with cooking shows so Iā€™ll put on Iron Chef for a while.

Peace.

2 Likes

My wife is telling me I talk to other people that donā€™t exist.

2 Likes

Good night from Texas.

5 Likes

Can she take a video on her phone next time?

1 Like

My wife posted that. She comes on here everyday and reads all of my posts.

Now she is making posts.

Good night Roxanna!

2 Likes

Sounds like a marital thing to be worked out.

Maybe someday weā€™ll have a government office reading our posts. They could call it the post office.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a severe invasion of your privacy.

I would be livid if my husband ever came to this site,

Much less ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with my account.

4 Likes

Sounds like itā€™s time to change your password.

3 Likes

Yesss I was so excited! He is probably gonna call again in a month. He only got his phone for like 30 minutesā€¦

2 Likes

Well I am glad you were able to talk to him. :turkey::turkey::turkey:

1 Like

Thank youšŸ„ŗ Iā€™m glad too

1 Like

Hey mate,

Thats awesome :slight_smile: which city are you in?

1 Like

Changed my mind on what I was gonna say.

1 Like

I bought my own birthday present for the winter months and covid. Dare to garner a guess? Yup!

Itā€™s a stationary exercise bike. Found one with good reviews and most importantly it can support my fat butt.

Why did I buy this you may ask? Wellā€¦lets just say my new driverā€™s license photo is telling me to drop some fat.

Looking forward to it. Have a nice spot picked out in the basement.

:rainbow:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea for a birthday gift for yourself! I hope you get joy out of using the bike.

3 Likes

Yeppers! Had to put it on credit but no biggie. I can swing it easily. Our Midwest area here is now swelling with covid cases. Something tells me we may be in for another lockdown or places like exercise centers are going to be even more restricted. Heck! My old rural school is struggling to stay open. My nieces are getting screwed over with school. But I hope this bike helps during the long, cold winter months.

How are you doing tonight? @antidepressant044

-S

4 Likes

Dang. Weā€™re definitely seeing an upswing of covid cases here in rural Virginia as well. Iā€™m so afraid to get out these days because I stay with my grandpa half the time. Gotta keep him safe.

Iā€™m doing all right. Just chilling. I drank coffee way later than is recommended so Iā€™ll be up for a while yet. I guess Iā€™ll take care of some cleaning before winding down for the night. Hope youā€™re doing well.

4 Likes