Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything CIII 🧚

Thanks, @agent101g, I’m a pretty decent cook, so I think you’d at least live!

@Montezuma,

You know I’m watching trashy ghost shows right now,

Paranormal Caught on Camera.

They’re counting down their best videos and it’s getting pretty creepy.

And yes, my mother in law is going to be in the hospital a while,

Then in physical rehab,

Then probably to a long term care facility.

It’s doubtful she’ll be able to come back home,

But I suppose anything is possible.

2 Likes

Haha! That sounds like a really fun show. :slight_smile:

I got a hold on season one of Ancient Aliens at my library.

Well that’s good you’re getting a break from your mother in law.

3 Likes

Just got off the phone with my husband!!! Ahhhh!!!:crazy_face:

7 Likes

Good morning!! Pretty chilly but not a shabby wake up…just had a cup of coffee now. Going to wait for the HR of the previous job to call me for employment at another location for one more day and full on search again for job if not. I gotta get a grip on this work situation…

5 Likes

i ran today and now my knee is bothering me a little. will have to take it easy, just walking from now on.

4 Likes

if there’s any god, the dodgers will lose tonight. that would make my week. sorry dodgers fans.

3 Likes

Haha Columbo is a pretty fun episode tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

Feeling just so so still. Finished an opera before I took a two hour nap. Gonna start The Magic Flute after I do the dishes. Don’t really have the concentration for TV or any serious reading atm.

Tigger got bonked in the head by my foot while trying to run to the door. Crazy cat! :heart_eyes_cat:

Dad and his girlfriend brought me home some meatloaf for supper. Sounds good if I am up to eating later.

Take care folks.

:smiley:

6 Likes

Guys. Get this…for my birthday I got a Svengoolie t-Shirt AND a hoodie!

5 Likes

Oh man, never again will I bake frozen tempura shrimp in the oven. It stank up the whole house and the tempura shrimp did not taste good at all. I tried one and then threw the lot in the garbage. I feel nauseated, largely from the stinky smell permeating the entire house. It’s still too hot outside to open the windows and air out the house. :fried_shrimp: :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

That sounds rough…did you try striking a match or two, sometimes that helps.

2 Likes

Something smells fishy about your story :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ahaha! For a second I thought you were suggesting I should burn down the house to get rid of the stinky smell. I’m all like, that’s a bit overkill. :smile:

2 Likes

Made some corn bread for dinner tonight🤤

5 Likes

Did the dishes and scooped out a litter box. Tigger must have sprayed downstairs somewhere because it smells icky.

I’ll probably shower later. Need to get up in the morning to run an errand so will go to sleep a little earlier tonight.

-S

2 Likes

I actually just tried striking a match and that did seem to help mask the tempura smell somewhat. I also ended up just opening all the windows.

2 Likes

My ex husband used to use this stuff called Odoban I think. He threw up sardines in his car on the way to work once and that finally got rid of the smell. It was awful
@Moonbeam
https://www.amazon.com/OdoBan-Citrus-Freshener-Orange-10oz/dp/B07DVWQHWS/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=odoban+spray&qid=1603070906&sprefix=odoban+&sr=8-8

1 Like

Kick ass!!! Now you can rock your Svengoolie gear in the fall. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! Svengoolie is in its 26th season. I think you guys are on to something.

3 Likes

That is awesome. They must have different rules. How long was the call? :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like