Say Anything --- Chapter 9️⃣

I am leaving to Jamaica :jamaica:

2 Likes

Well hope you and your man have a good time. Are you feeling better today?

1 Like

I am feeling better :innocent::hugs::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Good! :grinning:

1 Like

How about you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m okay :grinning:

1 Like

Anyone know if eating more food helps a cold go away quicker?

Idk I feel like this cold is a punishment and sign I shouldn’t have ate a banana when the voice said not to tbh :banana:

I can tell you the answer to that

No

Also bananas won’t make you sick just because a voice said so.

Looking forward to just a short day at work, 6-11:30; we go home at the time when we normally would be going to lunch. Hoping for a good day. I need to remember to bring my gift card with me so I can buy some groceries on the way home, running low on food.

4 Likes

Poaching rhino horn and elephant tusks is so huge in my country. It’s a sad and terrible thing

3 Likes

Well,

I can’t sleep.

The abilify is making me a total nervous wreck, I feel completely uncomfortable and unmotivated. I’m sure the feeling will pass in a few weeks, but a few weeks is a long time.

I did go to my friend’s house yesterday and had a good time, Saw a bloodhound puppy and lost my absolute (shit). That dog was so effing cute I was seriously trying to figure a way to steal him and I already have three dogs.

Regardless of the time, 4:50am, I’m about to make some french toast and its going to be delicious with my rose pedal jam.

4 Likes

Also,

@Tomasina,

I heard a Coldplay song on the way home from my friends and thought about you!

Still think they’re terrible and had to switch stations,

But I appreciate that you appreciate them…

:rofl:

2 Likes

One more thing.

When I was walking through the Costco parking lot with my dozen roses for the rose pedal jam,

A man stopped me and said “Your husband must be doing something right!”,

To which I said “No, these are mine. I just won a pageant.”

He looked confused and walked away.

I heard a Costco employee that was collecting carts start to laugh, when I looked over he was still laughing and had tears in his eyes.

Yes, I’m hilarious and should be acknowledged.

8 Likes

Greetings from Jamaica :jamaica:

8 Likes

Man if I didn’t smoke cigs or drink soda I would have a lot more money and I would be healthier. Delayed gratification…need to work on that. It’s a measure of potential success.

1 Like

hot chocolate yummmm then off to work

1 Like

Happy Saturday. I’m gonna pass out have a good day

1 Like

5 Likes

Just got back from a friend’s birthday party. He celebrated it at an indoors paintball arena, it was super fun :smiley:

3 Likes