Say Anything C is for Cat

My kettle broke this morning. It won’t boil the water, only heats it up a little then it shuts off. My morning tea is lukewarm. This sucks. I enjoy my tea before work.

2 Likes

Have you got a microwave?

3 Likes

My appetite has gone thru the roof since my doc upped my clozapine and I’m already obese. So idk what imma do

2 Likes

lol, good idea! Never even crossed my mind.

3 Likes

It’s the worst. I wish I knew what to say. I have food and body problems without all these meds. So to gain 15-20# is a nightmare.

I just started my Geodon again. You can’t titrate off Caplyta because it’s only one dose, but I’ll feel kinda crappy for a few days while it leaves my body, and sleepy/nauseous while the Geodon comes back in. I slept really well from it last night, which was awesome. Might have to sleep again…

Hopefully this will help and I can get back to not constant eating, and even working out again.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s amazing. I can’t imagine ever saying that or doing that!

2 Likes

For me it is fun but also an escape when I don’t feel well. So it’s like a nice coping hobby too

2 Likes

I’m just amazed. It’s so hard for me to grasp things like that, so when you say “it’s just for fun” I am really impressed. Plus I saw some of your ideas above – cool. And I love what you made for your girlfriend!

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: it isn’t easy for sure but we are all capable to learn something new. It just takes us a bit longer :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I’m usually driven by curiosity but staying motivated to do things is the hard part. I’m good at staring at walls too :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Good day to you all.

I slept super well. Had a nightmare and shot straight up in bed with a fright but otherwise it was a good night.

Fed the kitty.

May drive to visit my grandma later.

Banjo as usual.

Take care everyone.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Here’s a funny game I thought of lol.
I’ll call it “crack the egg”
It’ll be a picture of an egg that you tap to crack it. And each level it takes double the taps.
Also the egg will show a specific spot to tap that will pop up and dissapear and if you miss the spot you lose a point. If you hit the spot in time you get a point

1 Like

So my landlord said an electrician would come round after midday. Is 3pm now - starting to think there might be a no show

1 Like

I bet I’m better at it!

Ok, maybe not, because I am fidgety.

1 Like

The thing is, if you make apps/games like this, you will make a fortune!! Look at all the people who play Candy Crush – it’s mindless and people just love it for that exact reason.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah I’ll just make them for fun and see what happens. I’m good at coming up with silly ideas so I think if I have some platform/skillset to put them out to the world it will be fun :blush:

1 Like

@mjseu i think you look like the guy playing the piano in this video

2 Likes

So… I think I’m going to try and read today!! I don’t know of that sounds lazy, or like it’s not a big deal, but it is a big deal, since I’ haven’t read a book in months.

I am afraid.

It sounds so dumb, but voices are in here making me feel panicked, telling me I will die, as they always do, whenever I do something I love. They say I’m bad. It’s way quieter with meds, but never fully gone, and I can feel it in my chest and the pit of my stomach and like it’s squeezing my head.

But I’m gonna read anyway, dammit.

5 Likes

I haven’t read a novel since highchool! I tried to read a starwars one but didn’t make it very far
Hope you enjoy the reading :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks! Me too! Bought a rock biography that’s supposed to be really good. I read the sample online, and liked the first few pages. Easy read.

I’ll just finish poking around the forum, then I’ll read.

Later I have to do the cat boxes.

I’ll do the reading like everything else – I’ll take breaks as necessary.

4 Likes

Thanks God, I found a radioshow I really like. A quiz and talkshow. Normal conversation with common sense. It’s a little demanding as well. My English skills will improve.

2 Likes