Say Anything C is for Cabbage

Sounds scary or maybe it’s a cheesy movie. Dunno which. Either frightening or absurd heh. Maybe somewhere in between.

2 Likes

Is that one a Hammer Studios production, BB?

It sounds really familiar.

1 Like

i am just juuling, smokin cigs, messing around with linux features Pop_OS! and soon to install some new games and play for a bit. i only have cigs because i got down to my last juul pod and it was cheaper to get cigs than a pack of pods, i kinda ended up using both today tho lol

4 Likes

Right on man. I’m pretty much doing the same, just vaping and listening to a 70s radio show.

3 Likes

I still have delusional thoughts about hearing voices through the wind. The Earth responding to shouts, weather being influenced by sounds. Frequencies, resonance, and vibrations. Wave lengths…

3 Likes

It’s hard to get over delusions. I hope you’re feeling okay.

4 Likes

I am. It’s been a good few days for me. You’re right about the delusions. I think part of me wants to believe some of it can be true so that maybe I’m not all that crazy. Sometimes I convince myself that in the future with more research and technological advances, there will be some evidence of a slight form of telepathy based on radio waves, artificial intelligence or maybe even WiFi that people pick up. Hey, it’s more plausible then talking microwaves right? Hah. I mean it’s odd that some of us have had the symptom of a television talking to us.

2 Likes

I used to refer to it as psionic. I’d go on an theorize about pounds per square inch and sci-fi things like that. Kinda like people randomly picking up walkie-talkie messages or phrases from others speaking through communication devices like phones.

I understand wanting your delusions to be true.

I had an Air Force buddy who temporarily visited me and pretty much ruined my life for a short time with his drama.

But he was convinced he was being followed. He had some really batshit crazy ideas about mind control and the military too.

But right before he ended up homeless he turned A bunch of tweakers in to the sheriff’s office and they did nothing about it.

It was when he told me that no one came to save him, that there was no big surprise or payoff it pretty much opened my eyes that we were both being delusional.

I no longer talk to this guy. He’s extremely psychotic every time I talk to him.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Many people in jail were homeless, a few were veterans. It’s saddening, drugs like crystal methamphetamine really destroy lives.

3 Likes

Yeah, I frickin hate meth. I’ve seen first hand what that drug does to people. That drug was created by the goddamn Devil, I swear.

4 Likes

I joked to my husband that we need to put Fable (our cat) on the show Beyond Scared Straight. Fable is always yelling at me. So disrespectful to his mama. :crazy_face:

Hubby said Fable is too young to go on the show. Darn.

5 Likes

Haha :slight_smile: maybe he’s going through a rebellious phase.

Jimmy used to always sleep on the bed with me but now when I go to bed he sleeps in the living room.

What am I? Chopped liver? :joy:

3 Likes

Well my mom sold the power cord for the smaller TV to go with some amp they were selling.

Kinda pisses me off, now I have no TV at all. Oh well.

2 Likes

I’d give you.mine if I could. I haven’t used it in months, and even when i was using it it was because my ex was using it.

4 Likes

Man I’m sorry. Do you have a laptop you can watch videos on?

3 Likes

Yeah I have a main laptop and an extra. I’ll probably set up the extra to stream videos while I’m doing other stuff on this one, in lieu of a TV.

3 Likes

Sounds good! There’s a new documentary on Prime video that’s supposed to be really good, “Val.”

3 Likes

Oh good news, I tried using half of the power cord from my old Xbox 360 and it fits and works, woo!

3 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk . Skunky, I think we are about ready for a new thread if you want to make it. Dunno if you are still awake or not but it’s all yours if you want it.

3 Likes