Say Anything C is for Cabbage

Yeah, I frickin hate meth. I’ve seen first hand what that drug does to people. That drug was created by the goddamn Devil, I swear.

4 Likes

I joked to my husband that we need to put Fable (our cat) on the show Beyond Scared Straight. Fable is always yelling at me. So disrespectful to his mama. :crazy_face:

Hubby said Fable is too young to go on the show. Darn.

5 Likes

Haha :slight_smile: maybe he’s going through a rebellious phase.

Jimmy used to always sleep on the bed with me but now when I go to bed he sleeps in the living room.

What am I? Chopped liver? :joy:

3 Likes

Well my mom sold the power cord for the smaller TV to go with some amp they were selling.

Kinda pisses me off, now I have no TV at all. Oh well.

2 Likes

I’d give you.mine if I could. I haven’t used it in months, and even when i was using it it was because my ex was using it.

4 Likes

Man I’m sorry. Do you have a laptop you can watch videos on?

3 Likes

Yeah I have a main laptop and an extra. I’ll probably set up the extra to stream videos while I’m doing other stuff on this one, in lieu of a TV.

3 Likes

Sounds good! There’s a new documentary on Prime video that’s supposed to be really good, “Val.”

3 Likes

Oh good news, I tried using half of the power cord from my old Xbox 360 and it fits and works, woo!

3 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk . Skunky, I think we are about ready for a new thread if you want to make it. Dunno if you are still awake or not but it’s all yours if you want it.

3 Likes

I believe that. That and heroin.

2 Likes

Definitely. Heroin is another awful one.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people being clean for years off crack but I’ve heard that heroin people can’t get clean from.

There was a guy at my old church though who got off drugs years ago. He said a woman came to the crack house and traded her baby for crack. He saw it with his own eyes. I’m so glad I never tried drugs.

2 Likes

People can get clean off anything. It’s just with hard drugs it’s a lot more difficult because there’s a higher dopamine release from doing them.

3 Likes

What do you do with a baby that isn’t yours? It’s not like you can say you adopted him/her. They keep records of that kind of stuff. What would a crack head do with a baby? Sell it into some underground slavery thing or something?

2 Likes

Sadly enough, I’m nearly certain that’s how some human trafficking begins.

3 Likes

Probably. I don’t think the guy was lying. The look on his face when he told that story.

2 Likes

@Moonbeam @Ninjastar @rogueone @anon4362788

Getting time to close this thread.

Please join us folks on Say Anything D is for Doughnut

3 Likes

New is here Please join us folks on Say Anything D is for Doughnut

1 Like