Schizophrenia.com

Say Anything B is for Bear

Hahah. I’m kinda monosyllabic in real life. One word answers like, “Huh? Yeah.” I have to really know someone well before I start talking.

I woke up feeling much better thankfully.

I appreciate the compliment by the way.

3 Likes

Glad to hear.

Yeah, sometimes it’s way easier to write than to speak.

2 Likes

I think I have to think of a topic to talk about. I just don’t know what.

2 Likes

Hi folks.

Managed to get almost another six hours of sleep. Feeling pretty good.

Happy Thanksgiving to the Mericans!

Hope y’all are well.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Yes – Happy T-day to all of my fellow Americans!

2 Likes

I’m a dual citizen! I got my U.S. citizenship about hmmm… 20 years ago? Wait maybe 17? Anyway, I am a U.S. citizen too now!

Jose can you siiiing!

4 Likes

Which language comes more naturally to you? In which language do you think?

2 Likes

I speak Spanish most of the day. I rarely speak English unless I have someone to speak English with. Today will be one of those days. Oddly enough, after high school I started thinking in English. Usually now my only thoughts in Spanish are prayers. I do sometimes hear voices in Spanish, for some reason they’re more positive and encouraging. Things like, “You’ll be okay, (my name),” “Everything is alright.” But in Spanish.

I mean I still think in Spanish once in awhile, mostly a few sentences.

3 Likes

So everyone! Should we take a picture of our Thanksgiving dinner today?

2 Likes

Gonna watch The Feast, it’s a horror movie in Welsh. Looks kinda fun.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I will, but it’s not going to be until later.

I’ll take a picture of my little turkey shaped veggie burgers my sister is making for me!

2 Likes

Do you think in Spanish before speaking in English? I knew someone who was French and he said he would think in French but speak in english

3 Likes

That’s sweet of your sister. I’m going to try not to over eat. I think I may end up getting drunk today. I try to limit my drinking to once a month. I already drank once this month but it is a special occasion today.

2 Likes

(Go easy on the getting drunk convo – it’s frowned upon around these parts!)

3 Likes

Yes, I did. Spanish is my first language. I think it is possible that all the television and radio being in English here also made me think in English.

2 Likes

I will probably overeat. Dessert is my weakness. I’m bringing over two pies (store bought; I didn’t have the strength to bake this week), and I suspect there will be an early birthday cake for me.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s true. Usually I take some time off of the forum when I do.

1 Like

Happy thanksgiving y’all.
It smells like somethings is baking!

I woke up to some insanely loud noise… I just don’t know it was a hallucination or real.

It’s hard to tell if I’m sleep or awake

Dunno if it’s inside the walls or in my head.

2 Likes

What is it with you and pi?

2 Likes

Spanish is my second language. My voices speak to me mostly in Spanish

2 Likes