Say Anything B is for Banana

:musical_note::banjo: Baby Banana do doo do do do baby banana do do do do baby banana do do do do :musical_note:

2 Likes

Hope he is going to be OK

4 Likes

Thanks, Level. :cactus:

3 Likes

A frozen banana is still a banana.

5 Likes

And a banana duct taped to a wall is somehow art. You havenā€™t convinced me Nick.

:joy:

5 Likes

Gonna find a movie on Vudu. Have about 60 of my own collection on there. Hopefully I can find something that I havenā€™t seen in a while.

2 Likes

If a banana gets eaten in the jungle and no oneā€™s around to see it, did the banana really get eaten? :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

4 Likes

Bananananananana :banana: !

5 Likes

Boy do I wish I was rich.

Iā€™d have a fancy house and all kinds of stuff!

Iā€™d buy an elephant, except you canā€™t just buy one because it would get lonely, you gotta get like four of them. :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

4 Likes

Peels of laughter.

4 Likes

People go ape over bananas. Apes go bananas over ______?!?!?

#thingsthatkeepmeupatnight

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™m bored, so I guess Iā€™m off to bed. See you guys tomorrow.(Unless I canā€™t sleep, in which case I will be back in an hour).

4 Likes

Old Tarzan reruns.

3 Likes

I got paid today even though I usually get paid on the third. Cool beans! Iā€™ll take it. Yay!

:moneybag:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sitting on my front porch smoking ciggies while my partner is working from home. It feels weird that he works and I donā€™t and that my major accomplishment is getting off the sofa to smoke. I wish I felt less guilty about it.

4 Likes

In the SF Bay Area on vacation. Celebrating 5 years with my fiancƩe.

5 Likes

Yo. B is for banana chips.

Got them from the store from the way back from work.

Iā€™m awfully tired at the momentā€¦need to get myself up in a few. The heat is beating me down.

3 Likes

Itā€™s afternoon time here in Nanjing. I had a nap and tryed to read a book by ThĆ­ch Nhat Hįŗ”nh. But I failed because I am feeling lathargic and unmotivated. I had this motivation problem for months and donā€™t know where this laziness comes from. I used to be highly motivated but things have changed since I added Olanzapine to my combo of medicines about 6 months ago.

5 Likes

Is that The Prisoner? Show freaked me out a bit but I loved it

3 Likes