Say any thing thread!

MMMMmmmmm… lemon… :yum:

Lemon sponge cake… with tea and sunshine.

3 Likes

How did he do Pedro27?

Last night I dreamed about cake. Maybe it’s a sign!!! :cake:

2 Likes

My toenails grow faster than my fingernails

1 Like

he is still a pup so just training him, til he is old enough to race

I just ate some brownies and now I feel nauseous…it was worth it though.

1 Like

If you want FRESH, HOT, CRISPY fries at McDonalds then ask them for an order of fries with no salt. They will cook you a new batch and you can add salt yourself later. Because usually fries are limp and lukewarm.
Instead of ordering a Big Mac, order a McDouble and ask for special sauce, lettuce, and pickles on it. And NO ketch-up or mustard. It will be the same as the Big Mac but without the weird middle bun and it will be $2.00 cheaper.

1 Like

I am starting on a lo carb diet. I had turkey and a salad for dinner.

I’ve never made Osso Bucco and I want to soon. I’d like to have someone to make it for.

2 Likes

I heard he was fun at parties.

man, this schizophrenia sucks :frowning:

That’s a given.

Well since you brought it up, next time you’re sitting on the toilet eat a brownie at the same time. You’ll get a weird feeling.

1 Like

This forum is too censored, we can’t say anything, lol. I would go on about my gay sex dreams I had last night. I was gonna make a gay joke, but f-k it.

That’s freaking awesome XD

I upvote Japanese things, particularly anime and characters with pink, blue, purple ect hair.

isnt mortimore a harry potter thing? im gay too

no mortimer is not a harry potter thing XD that would be Voldemort you’re thinking of. OH I JUST SAID THE NAME OHMIGOSH THE DEATH EATERS!!!

3 Likes

Is this the answer? LOL

No one said anything yet… well Mortimer mouse said the word…
but I’ll say it…

2 Likes

never read harry potter my dad wanted me to and i was rebellious lol

1 Like