Saw an f-bomb make it through unfiltered yesterday

Was this a glitch in the software?

2 Likes

Yesterday I saw a thread lock after 90 days then become unlocked. I’ve seen multiple f bombs make it through as well.

2 Likes

How did they type it? I’ll add it to the censored words list. I accidentally removed some of those words a few days ago, but the normal ways of typing it should still be there…

1 Like

Which thread was that?

1 Like

Think it was typed normally, but it may have been after a comma.

1 Like

Yeah that was it @anon51414962

1 Like
1 Like

See you got the ‘go jets’ tag line :joy:

2 Likes

That is definitely strange. The word has been on the censored words list the whole time. I added an entry with the f-bomb after and before a wildcard, so now that word should be censored no matter where it is in a word, assuming it is written correctly. But it still isn’t working perfectly. I don’t know why. I guess the filter is crappy. But the f-bomb should not be uncensored now like it was in that post yesterday.

3 Likes

The Broncos were favored in the game yesterday. I thought they’d do better than they did. Oh well.

2 Likes

We can’t all have shitty teams like the cowboys :astonished:

2 Likes

Ffs, wasn’t my game revolting? I just can’t watch sports news atm. I don’t want to hear about them breaking my heart yet again…:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Who did you play?

The Texans aka jj watt mania

1 Like

Is that like a local rivalry?

1 Like

No the eagles or giants rivalries are stronger

1 Like

Oh ok. Am only just beginning to learn about American football (for us brits just football is soccer).

2 Likes

Hey we play overseas some :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah there are matches in London and Germany I think. I think maybe also matches in Mexico?

We get tv coverage of some nfl gamers over here

1 Like