Saturday is my cheat meal so excited

I bought some of this copycat poptarts at dollar tree, they taste so good, they taste even better than the regular poptarts you buy in the store, i got the strawberry flavor, also got the copycat egowaffles, they also taste good im so amaze of quality of dollar trees food they are great only for 1 dollar, i never buying snacks in the local stores again, can’t for saturday. Im so excited. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Enjoy! Do you get one cheat meal a week?

1 Like

yea, i have one cheat meal a week, so i can reward myself for the work of doing for the week. something to look forward for. It helps my sanity. eating healthy really sucks. i need something to reset my mind once a week lol. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I hope you get to the point where you enjoy healthy foods. Don’t fall for the ads junk food people make.

1 Like

I never did enjoy eating healthy foods really, my dad when i was young feed my fried chicken, fast food and stuff so yea my brain was program to like those things, i was fat when i was kid. I dont hate my dad for that. but if i want to reverse my diabetes and high blood pressure and live longer i got to do things i dont like, thats what i learn.

I’ll bet you will develop a taste for good food. Do you cook?

1 Like

It’s good to have something to look forward to. I hope you enjoy your Saturday cheat meal!

1 Like

yea i cook, but simple meals though.

1 Like

yea i will thanks :grinning:

1 Like

enjoy your cheat meal this wkend =D

1 Like

I will cant wait, im excited. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.